IT Trainer(1401 Views)
About Yasna Development and Support Organization
English Language and Computer Learning Centers (ELCLCs) is a U.S Embassy funded project, implemented by Yasna Development and Support Organization (YDSO). Its mission is to develop English Language and Computer skills of Afghan Universities' students and faculty members in order to enable them use international academic resources in their academic activities and/or pursuit higher studies at international universities.
ELCLCs operate in nine Afghan universities, namely Kabul University, Kabul Polytechnic University, Bamyan University, Balkh University, Balkh Faculty of Education, Herat University, Herat Faculty of Education, Kandahar University, and Nangarhar University and as well as provide ICDL trainings to the staff of Ministry of higher Education (MoHE).
IT Trainer design and deliver training programs in ICDL International Computer Driving License (ICDL). IT Trainer is also responsible for the application of learning technologies (Virtual Labs, enterprise content management tools, Social networking and e-assessments) to transfer skills in IT subjects
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||ELCLC/2017/60|
|Closing Date:||22 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Part Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, prepare, and deliver ICDL lessons to the university students and faculty members
• Develop and execute effective daily lesson plan
• Prepare draft course materials (pre/post, placement tests, handouts, manuals and exercises).
• Carry out training needs analysis
• Conducting students’ performance assessments
• Upkeep and maintain the learning resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate
• Checking and assessing students' work and giving feedback
• Maintain students’ record regularly
• Implement course materials in accordance with the set timeframe and the needs of students
• Provide class reports
• Keeping personal IT and ICDL skills and knowledge up to date
• Participate in professional Development workshops and training programs
• Conduct regular communication with IT Program Mangers and provide updates about the program progress and problems.
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor
• Candidate must have Bachelor of BIT, BCS, BCA or Bachelor in the relevant field
• Teaching experience in ICDL programs or MS Office package is an asset.
• ICDL certified candidates will be given priority. By issuing contract, Candidate must be able to become ICDL certified within three months otherwise his/her contract will be terminated
• Excellent Verbal and written English skills, Fluent in Dari/Pashto
Afghanistan - Bamian: Province Center(MARKAZ-WOLLAYAT)
Bachelors Degree, IT
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
|More jobs in this category|
|متخصیص مدیریت سیستم معلو.. at MoLSAMD/E-Governance||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|IOS Developer at Broofla||Kabul||08 Aug 2018|
|Android Developer at Broofla||Kabul||07 Aug 2018|
|Internship - Web Development at PomTech ICT Solutions||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|