Security Guards(644 Views)
About Yasna Development and Support Organization
English Language and Computer Learning Centers (ELCLCs) is a U.S Embassy funded project, implemented by Yasna Development and Support Organization (YDSO). Its mission is to develop English Language and Computer skills of Afghan Universities' students and faculty members in order to enable them use international academic resources in their academic activities and/or pursuit higher studies at international universities.
ELCLCs operate in nine Afghan universities, namely Kabul University, Kabul Polytechnic University, Bamyan University, Balkh University, Balkh Faculty of Education, Herat University, Herat Faculty of Education, Kandahar University, and Nangarhar University and as well as provide ICDL trainings to the staff of Ministry of higher Education (MoHE).
The Support Staff/Watchman is specifically responsible to clean and save guard the office, and other properties of the organizations which are positioned in the premise belonging /rented by YDSO
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||ELCLC/2017/61|
|Closing Date:||18 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Security/Safety||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• In charge of the office generator which must be kept clean and dry at all times, checked on the fuel gauge, control the time/expense system.
• Work with a cooperative manner with other colleagues and be flexible to work on night or day shifts as and when expected.
• Responsible for well maintenance of a limited kitchen, dining facility and make sure they are used effectively and clean in off days.
• Follow up the tasks of cleaner whenever he/she absent.
• Proper checking of the visitors when entering to the building.
• Checking of the whole imported and exported materials to the building.
• Be active and aware during work and ensure that the emergency contact numbers are updated
• Strictly follow up the system of communication such as mobile etc.
• When work is off Support Staff/Watchman is responsible to receive all the equipment which is in the Office and take care of it.
• Turn on/off the generator during need, filling it with fuel during need.
• Helping with colleagues during need.
• Take the responsibility of water, watering for flowers, clean the water tanks whenever needed.
• Responsible to inform the office during any damage in the office.
• Serve as handymen and assist with small works inside the office such as unloading some bags, shifting furniture from one office to another, carry purchasing items to the store…etc.
• Help in delivering messages, news papers to the different Departments offices
• Clean the windows whenever necessary; Sweep and wash the floor;
• Responsible for the total cleaning of the interior and exterior of the office premises,
• Prepare and service tea in the office and perform any other duties as may be required by other staff.
• Assigning them different work as in at times they help in cleaning a particular room, floor, toilets, classes
• Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
• Good communication skills
• High school graduate is preferred
• Experience related to the field is preferred.
Afghanistan - Bamian: Province Center(MARKAZ-WOLLAYAT)
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Guard at National Medicine and Healthcare Products Regulatory Authority||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|Safety Officer at Abdulhai Gardezi Construction Firm (ACF)||Kabul||18 Dec 2017|
|Environmental Specialist at Directorate General Public Private Partnershi..||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Social Safeguard Specialist at Directorate General Public Private Partner..||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|