Public and International Relation Expert(643 Views)
About NSDP | MOLSAMD
The National Skills Development Program (NSDP) is a National Priority Program (NPP) established after the April 2004 Berlin announcement made by H.E. President Karzai. The overall goal of the NSDP is to contribute to the socio-economic recovery of Afghanistan through building a national Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) system which is responsive to labor market needs and which provides Afghans with the knowledge and skills for decent work.
The NSDP has a Steering Committee consists of 9 relevant Ministries with the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled (MOLSAMD) designated as a lead Ministry. The NSDP operates as a self-contained entity as a National Priority Program of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan; mainly financed from the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) through the Ministry of Finance, and the World Bank and other funding agencies.
After the recent and successful implementation of the World Bank-funded Afghanistan Skills Development Project (ASDP), the Bank intends to support NSDP/MOLSAMD through a new project called the Non-formal Approach to Training, Education and jobs in Afghanistan (NATEJA).
The NATEJA project will focus on increasing access to non-formal technical and vocational training for the unskilled and semi-skilled, young, illiterate, Afghan women and men. This will be achieved by providing them with market relevant practical skills to improve their potential for wage and/ or self-employment and higher earnings, and building other livelihoods-support skills. The project will also improve labor market outcomes by enhancing the quality of training delivery through performance-linked financial incentives, and will use non-formal training providers and employers to train the unskilled and illiterate individuals.
The Project Development Objective is “to increase the potential for employment and higher earnings of targeted young Afghan women and men in rural and semi-urban areas through non-formal skills training”
The National Skills Development Program (NSDP) within the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled (MOLSAMD), will implement the project.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||PIRE/MoF/MoLSAMD/NSDP/NATEJA|
|Closing Date:||18 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Communication||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 4 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose: Providing consultation to the minister of MOLSAMD subjecting to properly achieving ministry’s goals in the aspect of public relations.
The Assignment will involve the following tasks:
1. Strengthening political relationships with the high ranking political officials of the government, governmental entities, and the most influential personalities of the country.
2. Conduct proper research pursuing the decisions taken in general assembly meetings of the parliament, and reporting it to the minister accordingly.
3. Create and strengthen relationship with general secretariat of the house of people subjecting to further coordinate the ministry’s relevant activities in conformation with the agendas of the general assemblies and committees of the parliament.
4. Establish and strengthen the relationship of the minister with national and international organization within the country.
5. Establish and strengthen relationships with civil, cultural, and social organizations within the country.
6. Arrange meetings of the minister with governmental entities, parliament of Afghanistan, and the most influential personalities of the country.
7. Provide recommendations to the minister in regards to organizing press meetings and events (press conferences and news, interviews, round tables, and the meetings with journalists) of the minister.
8. Participate in drafting, arranging, and managing management programs, public administration and draft of the strategies and policies of the management of the ministry.
9. Draft and development of particular working reports related to the management of the ministry and manage the developmental activities of the ministry.
10. Conduct proper analytical research regarding governance, public administration, and organizational management on country and regional levels.
11. Conduct any other task as assigned by the minister in accordance with the laws and the goals of the ministry.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Ability to interact with senior Management and administrative staff in the Ministry
• Ability to work with and be a partner of a team of diverse backgrounds
• Ability to work efficiently and to meet deadlines
• Ability to function effectively in a team environment inspiring trust and cooperation of other team members
• Strong communication, negotiating skills and good interpersonal relations & Good quantitative skills and computer.
• Bachelor degree with 5 years of previous experience in related field
• Ability to speak read and write excellent Pashto/Dari, and produce regular and continuous presentations
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Communication
Interested candidates should submit their CV & application Letter, in writing, to the National Skills Development Program (NSDP) HR-Department, Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled located in first Macroryan, Kabul, or e-mail their application (indicating in the subject line the VA number and the title of the post applied for) to:
|More jobs in this category|
|Community Reporter at Equal Access International||Multi Cities||17 Dec 2017|
|Community Reporter (Monitor) at Equal Access International||Multi Cities||18 Dec 2017|
|ISP Technician at NZ Solution||Kabul||08 Jan 2018|
|Call Center Operator at World Health Organization||Kabul||20 Dec 2017|