About Muslim English Language Programme
We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, banner, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||0011|
|Closing Date:||13 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Photography||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
• Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier etc)
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
• Development and implementation design solutions for print and other marketing collateral
Development design solutions for electronic and digital media
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Recent experience having worked within a Graphic design role involving print and digital.
• Relevant completed studies in Graphic design or digital design.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have excellent corporate presentation.
• Strong technical knowledge within creative suite and digital software.
• Highly developed computer literacy, particularly with common office applications
• Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Afghanistan - Kabul
: Afghan nationals meeting the above requirements are requested to submit an application along with their CV before 13-09-2017 to:
Human Resources Manager
Muslim English Language Institute (MELI)
Dehnaw Dehbori Last Bus Stop of Kabul University, Kabul Afghanistan
with the subject of email ‘Application for Designer’. Please bring a sample of your design if you have.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!