HR Assistant(1565 Views)
Afghanistan Technical Vocational Institute is one of the leading educational organizations which has established in the year of 2007 for enriching of talents and capacity building in the sector of technical education. There are five departments; ICT department, Construction department, Business management department, Horticulture department and automotive department. All the departments are providing valuable labor force in the market.
Under the direct supervision of the Administration/HR Head and HR Officer, the HR Assistant is responsible to assist Administration/HR Head and HR Officer in recruitment process, documentations and other duties related to Human Resources.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||ATVI-HR-08-17|
|Closing Date:||15 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist HR Officer in staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff under the direction of Administration/HR Unit Head. This include preparing notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions, supporting recruitment process in printing CVs, collecting the short list and preparing short listing notice, informing candidates, reference checks, scheduling and organizing interviews, photocopying and scanning of documents and make recruitment file for each post and participate in the interview process of newly appointed candidates.
• Assist HR Officer in creation, maintaining and regularly review of personnel files on all employees;
• Assist HR Officer in process of new staff ID cards.
• Provide full support to Admin/HR Unit Head in employee’s confidential matters, career development, job satisfaction, and grievance & disciplinary issues.
• Assist HR Officer for maintaining staff time sheet records and circulate staff time sheets at the beginning of each month.
• Improve and maintain the system to track vacation, sick, holiday and other leaves.
• Collect all time sheets, checks against attendance records and leave approvals and records all approved leave.
• Collect all leave forms on a timely fashion and update the leave tracker accordingly.
• Ensures all staff understanding and complying with attendance procedures and monitors regularly.
• Assist HR Officer in preparing and conducting trainings, workshops, seminars and other orientation programs that are being developed.
• Perform any other duties as/when directed by HR Head or HR Officer
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
2. Excellent interpersonal skills;
3. Conflict management skills;
4. Problem solving skills;
1. Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
2. Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties as required and work irregular hours;
3. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
4. Ability to work under pressure;
5. Ability to create a supportive working relationship with all project teams
University degree or an equivalent in Human Resources Management or related administrative field;
2. Minimum of 2- years’ experience in a similar position for a recognized organization is preferred.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Diploma, Human Resource
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes with a detailed application letter and contact details, not later than 15/08/2017 to the email bellow. Please clearly indicate Vacancy Number “ATVI-HR-08-17” in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be informed.
|More jobs in this category|
|Performance Appraisal Officer at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female HR Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|