Executive Assistant to CEO(909 Views)
About Aria Medica
Aria Medica is a young company in the pharmaceutical sector of Afghanistan with the vision to contribute in the improvement of health quality by addressing unmet medical needs; in particular, in the underserved areas of the country through investing in the production, importation, and distribution of quality, safe, efficacious and affordable pharmaceuticals.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include providing administrative support to the Managing director and other directors and managers to ensure efficient operation of the office. He/she will support all the teams at Aria Medica through a variety of tasks related to research, organization and communication.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||AM24-08-17|
|Closing Date:||20 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations;
2. Assisting other Directors and Managers in conducting researches, compiling reports, collecting and analyzing data when requested;
3. Labeling and distributing information to relevant team at Aria Medica and safeguarding confidential data and information;
4. Updating the Directors at Aria Medica about any seminars, conferences or similar events relevant to Aria Medica activities;
5. Managing calendars and to-do lists;
6. Taking care of deadlines and sending notifications to the relevant teams on the deadlines;
7. Tracking and updating the head office on the deliverables;
8. Preparing monthly progress report for the company;
9. Developing and maintaining a filing system both for electronic files and paper files;
10. Organizing and maintaining files and records;
11. Maintaining contact lists;
12. Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments;
13. Preparing meeting agenda and recording the minutes;
14. Initiating, maintaining and handling communication channels with all internal (Aria Medica, ICI and other sister companies) and external parties; including making and answering calls, drafting emails and letters, and similar activities;
15. Producing and distributing correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms;
16. Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
17. Undertaking other duties that may be reasonably required on a timely basis by the Managing Director.
1. Proficiency in MS Office;
2. Fluency in English language;
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to communicate seamlessly with others from all levels, backgrounds, and cultures;
5. Strong interpersonal skills;
6. Excellent time management, planning and prioritization skills;
7. Talented in networking;
8. Able to collect and analyze data and to work with numbers and figures;
9. Ability to relate seemingly quite different pieces of information and to explore possibly useful linkages between them;
10. Flexible, honest, eager, very energetic and extremely positive individual with a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and the team;
11. Ability to maintain a professional and positive behavior, regardless of the situation;
12. Ability to quickly meet deadlines on multi-tasks and ability to work both collaboratively and independently;
13. Ability to learn lessons from the past with an open mind, without being hooked on “this is how I have always done it”;
14. Ability to express him/herself clearly, relevantly and factually, without being defensive or aggressive, while still being appropriately assertive;
15. Ability to withstand reasonable challenges from colleagues (and even sustained disagreement when necessary), without taking it personally.
BSc/BA in Business Administration, Management, Economics or Pharmacy.
The position is open for fresh graduates and senior part-time students in one of the above mentioned academic programs.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Qualified candidates are encourage to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than 20-Aug-2017. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (Executive Assistant-AM24-08-17). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
Aria Medica is an equal opportunity employer. All ethnic groups and both genders are urged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Technical Assistant for H.E Minister's Office at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Internal control officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||19 Dec 2017|
|Receptionist (Female) at NETLINKS||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Head of System Development at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||19 Dec 2017|
|Development Program Specialist (Donor Coordin.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Dec 2017|
|Domestic Cricket Operations Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||17 Dec 2017|
|Accountability & Gender Officer _ MEAL at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Regional Admin Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kunduz||13 Dec 2017|
|Database Developer at Counter Narcotics Justices Centre (CNJC)||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Senior Logistics/Liaison Officer at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|