HEALTH PROMOTER SUPERVISOR(1645 Views)
About Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters to populations in danger in more than 70 countries.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
- Implement the HP strategy. Supervise the HP team and activities to increase MSF awareness of the targeted population and to promote prevention and treatment of diseases in the project area, in close Coordination and the line manager.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||MSF-215|
|Closing Date:||22 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||32850 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out the tasks in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience. Implement all the protocols procedures, and supervise the team in order to warrant the quality of the care and service
- Carry-out and coordinate administrative, information and data collection tasks, elaborate regular reporting
- Participate to the update of the HP strategy. In close collaboration with the Mission Health Promotion team, identify indicators in order to monitor HP activities, results, achievement and use the concrete tools to measure and follow up activities.
- Identify methods of communication, develop key messages and adapted tools to disseminate in the community to promote the services offered by MSF and to raise awareness on defined health topics.
- Collect and report to the medical team any information linked to the health situation of the population and patients
- Organize health awareness session for the MSF’s staff (medical and non-medical)
- Identify key actors to support the dissemination of health information of the target population, and be a point of reference.
- Management experience is essential
- Medical or paramedical certification essential, University degree essential
- Management experience is essential
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) essential, Other experience in similar position essential
- MSF experience desirable
- Dari/Pashtu: oral and written essential, English: oral and written essential
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY
FULL TIME POSITION- OFFICE HOURS- SATURDAY TO WEDNESDAY
SALARY: 32,850 AFN (non-negotiable)
Afghanistan - Khost
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
The interested candidates should submit their applications before August 22th, 2017 at 4:00 PM with the CV, motivation letter, including references details and with supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières, Administration department, Khost Project via
- a sealed envelope to Administration department, MSF Khost Maternity Hospital, Matun Road 9, Khost City
- E-mail .
THE REFERENCE HP SUPERVISOR MUST BE STATED IN THE APPLICATION TO BE VALID. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MSF will not discuss the shortlisting with the candidates.
|More jobs in this category|
|Hospital Waste Management Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||27 Feb 2018|
|معاون آموزگار حرفه آرایش.. at Afghan Hind||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|
|Project Manager at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|Procurement Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||02 Mar 2018|
|رئیس خدمات صحی و تعلیمی ک.. at igdk||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|MHCP Deputy Head of Department at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Assistant Regional Polio Officer (ARPO) at World Health Organization||Balkh||25 Feb 2018|
|Deputy Field coordinator at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||24 Feb 2018|
|Senior Technical Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||25 Feb 2018|
|Postgraduate Medical Education Residency Prog.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||15 Mar 2018|
|سال 2018 (FMIC) اکمال تخصص در .. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||15 Mar 2018|
|Translator / Foreign Doctors Assistant (FEMAL.. at DK - German Medical Di..||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|