Digital Media Officer(275 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
-Vision Financial Services (VFS) is the first and only DAB authorised financial company, offering online trading services in Afghanistan.
For further information, kindly visit our website at: www.vfs.af
The Digital Media Officer will be responsible for managing and delivering all social media activities.
the goal of the position is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media officer should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
|Date Posted:||12 Aug 2017||Reference:||VFS/VA/2017/031|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (sales, Business development, customer care) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc).
• Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
• Spending hours on LinkedIn and Facebook every day engaging with our clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn and Facebook company followership, and improve overall engagement with our clients’ LinkedIn and Facebook Company Pages.
• Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
• Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
• Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
• Bachelor Degree in any of (Marketing, Business, Public Relations)
• Extensive years of social media usage/application experience
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Interested candidates may send their resume, application and recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
You can also apply online through our website www.vfs.af/ work with us
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at ArzanQemat.com||Kabul||28 Aug 2017|
|Customer Service Executive at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Sky International Insurance||Kabul||27 Aug 2017|
|Market Officer at Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services ..||Herat||23 Aug 2017|
|Sales Manager at Insta Telecom||Kabul||16 Sep 2017|
|Program Counsellor at ARIF AZIM CO. LTD.||Kabul||07 Sep 2017|
|Sales Manager at RANA Technologies||Jawzjan||31 Aug 2017|
|Senior Marketing Officer (Offline) at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|
|Contract Manager at Afghanistan Faiz Satellite Communications AFSAT||Kabul||22 Aug 2017|
|Salesman and Deliveryman at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limite..||Kabul||31 Aug 2017|