Call Center Agents(6435 Views)
About Think Vision Group
Think Vision Group (TVG) provides standard and professional services in Strategic Business, Human Resources Management, Catering, Events/Conference Management, Outsourced/Managed Services, and ICT Consulting. TVG also provides internal and overseas Training and Development and Job Placement and Security Services.
Work Type: Shift base
Age range: 18-35
Contract type: Project Base
|Date Posted:||13 Aug 2017||Reference:||TVG-004|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||40||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Call Center||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||14000 to 0 AFG|
|Contract Type:||Service Contract||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for reaching the Call Center Target from quantity and quality perspective.
• Resolve Customers’ Inquiries & Complains on time.
• Answering to Customers’ inquiries and solving the problems online using Call Center provided facilities, information and own knowledge and training obtained regarding Call Center.
• Assigning the complaints with required data that can’t be solved immediately as 1st call resolution to related department as per existing protocol with concern departments (KPI).
• Feeding the nature of complaints and enquiries in existing software (Call Reasons & TTS) for further reference, correspondence and reporting.
• Response all Customers’ calls which land up in Call Center 888 help line according to standard Call Center Scripts.
• Attend in any shift i.e. early morning, morning, evening, night etc assigned by the team leader
• Being on time and perform all works given in for Call Center Agent by Call Center Team supervisor & WFM.
• To maintain adherence, cleanness, tidiness, discipline and professional attitude with internal and external customers.
• To be flexible 24/7.
• Report directly to Call Center Respective Team Leader.
• Any extra task(s) and assignment(s) given by call center supervisor.
The candidates should meet the below criteria and qualification in order to be considered for the test:
• Must be high school graduate, University Graduates preferred
• Should be fluent in English, Dari and Pashto - well spoken, good in writing and reading
• Basic knowledge of computer especially MS. Office
• Those who are not eligible for the language requirement please do not submit your CVs to the email
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to participate in the process
Afghanistan - Kabul
Those who fulfill the above selection criteria should send their updated CV/ resume to below submission Email:
CVs must be in word format
Interested candidates whom meet the selection criteria will be notified through email they have applied.
به علاقه مندان واجد شرایط، برای اشتراک در پروسه استخدام، از طریق ایمیل و با تلفون اطلاع داده خواهد شد.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!