Production Pharmacist & Quality Control Pharmacist(1099 Views)
SinaPharma is a privately owned pharmaceutical company developing, distributing and manufacturing generic and brand named drugs in Afghanistan and will be located in Herat. The pharmaceutical industry is ever changing, shadowing the changes in our environment. Understanding and countering these changes with new and improved products is the day to day goal and challenge that affects the pharmaceutical industry. In the forefront of change is technology. Breakthroughs in science, especially within the past 30 years, has greatly affected the industry and products. Our mission is to research, develop, manufacture and market generic and brand name drugs to patients and physicians. Our goal is not only to provide customers with the drugs they need but to provide them with superior service and updated information on existing and new drugs to the market.
SinaPharma Company is utilizing the latest cutting-edge technology to produce the best quality drugs. We planned to increase our market share through targeted advertising geared towards General Practitioners and Patients. We expect to reach profitability and break-even by our second year and achieve a 5 percent in profit.
Provide operational, supervisory, and leadership to the production team members. Possessing experience with production of compounded sterile preparations (CSPs). Under the supervision of the Production Manager, coordinates, and controls production activities. Implements production plans according to the plan. Supervises employees engaged in the manufacturing process and dispense batches. The role is also responsible for overseeing the day to day manufacturing of products within controlled rooms and the performance of staff working within the clean rooms including the completion of daily compounding requirements in accordance with production orders.
Quality Control Pharmacist:
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving our Quality Management System, providing regulatory, pharmaceutical, product, and professional advice.
Ensure that the operations do not compromise the quality of medicines.
Ensuring equipment, facility, and staff adheres to the required quality systems and Good Manufacturing Practice.
Responsible for overseeing and manufacturing processes of the pharmaceutical tablet or sterile medications to ensure they are made correctly, efficient and safe including performing other related duties as required by Production Manager.
|Date Posted:||13 Aug 2017||Reference:||SPH-HRT-001|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Co-ordinates in planning and organizing the manufacturing process of the company.
2. Implements Operational manuals, production plans, and programs.
3. Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes with organizational objectives and policies with the coordination of Production Manager.
4. Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities, filters and machine size parts.
5. Fulfills the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule with the coordination of Production Manager.
6. Monitors drugs manufacturing activities in compliance with the requirements of the production process.
7. Ensures that all standard yield is maintained by production lines.
8. Controls production process and production facilities.
9. Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas.
10. Ensures that all production equipments are maintained in a good working order.
11. Assists in pilot scale trials of products under development.
12. Ensures that there are discipline and good working culture among the staff.
13. Makes sure the on the job training of production personnel.
14. Ensures the hygienic condition of production personnel.
15. Ensures production people wear mask, gloves, and shoes before entering into the production area.
16. Prepares daily reports.
17. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Must have excellent command of the English language;
2. Must have business acumen; experience presenting or speaking to clients is desirable;
3. Must have good oral and written communication skills;
4. Must have good interpersonal skills;
5. Be able to work under pressure;
6. Having excellent attention to detail;
7. Advanced computer skills;
8. Strong leadership skills and experience;
9. supervisory or staff management abilities.
1. Previous experience working as a Pharmacist
2. BS in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. from an accredited school of Pharmacy
3. Knowledge of QA, GMP and Quality Systems.
4. Experience working with the pharmaceutical production;
5. Experience in a quality environment is desirable;
6. Graduated from accredited college of pharmacy or foreign equivalent.
7. 3-5 years’ experience in QA or QC is strongly preferred;
8. Previous experience in GMP cleanroom environments strongly preferred.
9. Previous experience with automated compounding devices preferred.
10. Experience in developing, coaching and managing teams.
11. Formal Training in GMP and Quality Systems preferred.
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
To apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to below email address and include "Production Pharmacist & Quality Control Pharmacist" in the subject line of the application
|More jobs in this category|
|Provincial CBHC Coordinator parwan & panjshir at Ministry of Public Healt..||Multi Cities||03 Feb 2018|
|Postgraduate Medical Education Residency Prog.. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||15 Mar 2018|
|سال 2018 (FMIC) اکمال تخصص در .. at French Medical Institu..||Kabul||15 Mar 2018|
|Technical Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Program Officer CBM-Health at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Gender Officer for emergency project at World Health Organization||Kabul||30 Jan 2018|
|Private Sector FP/MNH Implementation Advisor at Futures Group Global Outr..||Kabul||25 Jan 2018|
|MEDICAL DOCTOR (MALE ONLY) at DK - German Medical Diagnostic Center Ltd.||Kabul||10 Feb 2018|
|فارمسست at 786 Pharmacy||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Translator / Foreign Doctors Assistant (FEMAL.. at DK - German Medical Di..||Kabul||28 Feb 2018|