Pharmacist Assistant(998 Views)
SinaPharma is a privately owned pharmaceutical company developing, distributing and manufacturing generic and brand named drugs in Afghanistan and will be located in Herat. The pharmaceutical industry is ever changing, shadowing the changes in our environment. Understanding and countering these changes with new and improved products is the day to day goal and challenge that affects the pharmaceutical industry. In the forefront of change is technology. Breakthroughs in science, especially within the past 30 years, has greatly affected the industry and products. Our mission is to research, develop, manufacture and market generic and brand name drugs to patients and physicians. Our goal is not only to provide customers with the drugs they need but to provide them with superior service and updated information on existing and new drugs to the market.
SinaPharma Company is utilizing the latest cutting-edge technology to produce the best quality drugs. We planned to increase our market share through targeted advertising geared towards General Practitioners and Patients. We expect to reach profitability and break-even by our second year and achieve a 5 percent in profit.
We are currently recruiting two Pharmacist on a permanent contract to join our team at SinaPharma. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving our Quality Management System, providing regulatory, pharmaceutical, product and professional advice to all stakeholders as well as liaising with the Order Desk team to provide guidance on commercial aspects of the business. Engaging in production process. Travel to client sites on occasion is required.
|Date Posted:||13 Aug 2017||Reference:||SPH-HRT-001|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Health/Medical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||1 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implements Operational manuals, production plans, and programs.
2. Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities, filters and machine size parts.
3. Fulfills the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule with the coordination of Production Manager.
4. Monitors drugs manufacturing activities in compliance with the requirements of the production process.
5. Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas.
6. Ensures that all production equipments are maintained in a good working order.
7. Ensures that there are discipline and good working culture among the staff.
8. Ensures the hygienic condition of production personnel.
9. Prepares daily reports.
10. Performs other duties assigned by supervisor.
1. good oral and written communication skills;
2. Having good interpersonal skills;
3. Be able to work under pressure;
4. Having excellent attention to detail;
5. Advanced computer skills.
1. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy at least
2. Experience in a quality environment is desirable;
3. Formal Training in GMP and Quality Systems preferred.
4. Good command of English language
Afghanistan - Herat
To apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to below email address and include "Pharmacist Assistant" in the subject line of the application.
|More jobs in this category|
|CBHC Coordinator SM Panjshir at Ministry of Public Health||Parwan||29 Nov 2017|
|Pharmacist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|Hospital Waste Management Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|Internal Medicine Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Medical Doctor at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|FEMALE MEDICAL DOCTOR / GYNAECOLOGIST- OBSTET.. at MÃ©decins Sans FrontiÃ..||Khost||31 Dec 2017|