Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)(1224 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is first of its kind financial services provider in Afghanistan. Based in Kabul, VFS has a wide and extensive network across Afghanistan.
For more information, kindly visit our website at www.vfs.af
Manage and oversee VFS Human Resources Department in order to support VFS towards achieving its set goals and objectives.
|Date Posted:||13 Aug 2017||Reference:||VFS/VC/2017/053|
|Closing Date:||27 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute the Human Resources strategy for VFS in line with the overall objectives of the organization.
• Design, develop, review and recommend the overall policies and procedures for the Human Resources Department and ensure that they are in line with VFS policies and procedures.
• Oversee and guide the activities of the Human Resources Department.
• Derive and develop medium, short and long-term plans and executive programs to manage and achieve the HR goals.
• Monitor the HR’ performance against pre-set performance goals to ensure that progress is being made in the desirable direction and preventive/ corrective actions are taken accordingly.
• Propose new initiatives, plans and programs to improve the effectiveness of the Human Resources Department and service delivery to other divisions.
• Advise VFS senior management on HR issues.
• Conduct periodic meetings with subordinates to follow up smooth running of activities and discuss their suggestions as well as adopt appropriate procedures and executive plans with respect to these suggestions.
• Review all reports prepared by subordinates and prepare periodic reports with respect to the HR’ activities and achievements to be submitted to the management.
• Conduct performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommend necessary actions as per the applied practices.
• Recommend training needs of subordinates and evaluate the outcomes of training courses.
• Practice duties and roles in line with the authorities as illustrated in the authority matrix.
• This covers the key responsibilities to be performed, but is not all inclusive. It does not preclude other responsibilities from being assigned and undertaken.
• Leadership and People Management Skills
• Strategy and Policy Development
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills
• Computer literacy: MS windows applications (word processing, excel, spreadsheets…)
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field
• Master’s Degree or MBA is a plus
• 7 years of relevant work experience in a senior management role preferably within Financial sector service.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates may send their applications, CVs along with their recent picture electronically to the below mentioned email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Human Resources Manager at Boustan-e-Sabz Agricultural Services Company||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Human Resources Assistant at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Senior Admin & HR Officer at PLACED/MoLSAMD||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|Human Resources Advisor at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|