Chief General Services Officer(1058 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is first of its kind financial services provider in Afghanistan. Based in Kabul, VFS has a wide and extensive network across Afghanistan.
For more information, kindly visit our website at www.vfs.af
The Chief General Services Officer will be looking after for achieving overall organization’s goals by creating professional office polices & procedures, internal control and good working environment.
|Date Posted:||13 Aug 2017||Reference:||VFS/VC/2017/054|
|Closing Date:||27 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Look after development and implementation of office policies, rules, regulations and documentation.
2. Looking after development of systems and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
3. Maintain and develop the organization’s culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, clients, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
4. Acts on future needs and takes advantage of opportunities.
5. Liaise with high level governmental offices, external parties and contractors/suppliers.
6. Setting and promoting the procurement policy for the organization.
7. Developing and implementing contract management strategies and managing complex and critical contracts.
8. Managing the procurement, storage, replenishment and distribution of items to the units/branches.
9. Undertaking an emergency management role in supply chain and logistics.
10. Developing and implementing a soft and sound procedure and policies for office routine activities (Traveling, Vehicles and Security).
11. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Proven skills in business and financial management.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse organization.
• Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise the staff at all levels.
• Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
• Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task office setting.
• Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
• Able to manage, delegate to and motivate the team.
- Bachelor Degree in Business (Master will be preferred)
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in management/administration where five (5) years on senior managerial levels.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Interested candidates may send their applications, CVs along with their recent photo electronically to the below mentioned email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Zone Manager at Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AWCCI..||Multi Cities||31 Mar 2018|
|Project Officer (NFE Curriculum &Teacher; Edu.. at UNESCO Kabul||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Senior Project Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تصدی های دولتی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس سروی منرال ها at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس عمومی سروی جیولوجی at Ministry of Mines and Petr..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تفتیش داخلی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس کادستر معادن at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس اداری وخدمات at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس عمومی اداره پطرولیم at Ministry of Mines and Pe..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس خدمات حقوقی at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس لابراتوارها at Ministry of Mines and Petroleum||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|رئیس تکنالوژی معلوماتی at Ministry of Mines and Petro..||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Operations Manager at ATR Consulting||Kabul||23 Mar 2018|
|Evaluation Officer at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|Records Officer at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|آمر ترانسپورت at ATRA||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|WEE-NPP Program Director at WEE-NPP||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|