Chief General Services Officer(945 Views)
About Vision Financial Services
Vision Financial Services (VFS) is first of its kind financial services provider in Afghanistan. Based in Kabul, VFS has a wide and extensive network across Afghanistan.
For more information, kindly visit our website at www.vfs.af
The Chief General Services Officer will be looking after for achieving overall organization’s goals by creating professional office polices & procedures, internal control and good working environment.
|Date Posted:||13 Aug 2017||Reference:||VFS/VC/2017/054|
|Closing Date:||27 Aug 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||7 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Look after development and implementation of office policies, rules, regulations and documentation.
2. Looking after development of systems and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
3. Maintain and develop the organization’s culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, clients, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
4. Acts on future needs and takes advantage of opportunities.
5. Liaise with high level governmental offices, external parties and contractors/suppliers.
6. Setting and promoting the procurement policy for the organization.
7. Developing and implementing contract management strategies and managing complex and critical contracts.
8. Managing the procurement, storage, replenishment and distribution of items to the units/branches.
9. Undertaking an emergency management role in supply chain and logistics.
10. Developing and implementing a soft and sound procedure and policies for office routine activities (Traveling, Vehicles and Security).
11. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
• Proven skills in business and financial management.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse organization.
• Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise the staff at all levels.
• Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
• Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task office setting.
• Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
• Able to manage, delegate to and motivate the team.
- Bachelor Degree in Business (Master will be preferred)
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in management/administration where five (5) years on senior managerial levels.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
Interested candidates may send their applications, CVs along with their recent photo electronically to the below mentioned email.
|More jobs in this category|
|Radio Operator- UNDSS at UNDP Afghanistan||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Senior Manager for University Support at UMASS - USWDP||Kabul||27 Jan 2018|
|Coordinator at SDROA||Faryab||01 Feb 2018|
|Team Leader at Muslim English Language Programme||Kabul||31 Jan 2018|
|Project Manager,Maternal health and innovatio.. at WISE Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Feb 2018|
|Senior Contract Management Officer at Kabul Municipality||Kabul||03 Feb 2018|
|WEE-NPP Deputy Program Director at WEE-NPP||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|