HVAC Technician(1233 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
(State briefly the principle purpose of the job. what the job is expected to accomplish)
The purpose of the position is to maintain heating/air conditioning Systems identify repair and replacement needs; providing necessary training on the proper uses of the equipment; and assisting other skilled trades as required.
|Date Posted:||20 Aug 2017||Reference:||FMIC/HR/062|
|Closing Date:||27 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Technical||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
a. Regular Responsibilities
• Inspect systems and their components (e.g. air conditioning, heating and refrigeration units, building Exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) For the purpose of ensuring safety and identifying necessary repairs and providing an ongoing program of preventive maintenance.
• Diagnose problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning / refrigeration systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs.
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
• Clean air conditioning and heating units (e.g. coils, condensation pans, drain lines, cooling towers, etc.)For the purpose of ensuring units are operating correctly.
• Repair various items, systems and/or components for the purpose of ensuring that items are available and in safe working condition.
• Request equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items to complete the necessary installation/repair.
• Coordinate with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
• Install heating/air conditioning/refrigeration equipment and systems for the purpose of providing comfort inside facilities.
b. Periodic Responsibilities
• Any other assignment given by the supervisor/Electrical Engineer.
• Knowledge of Mechanical and electrical Instrumentation
• Adequate communication skills in English (written and speaking)
• 12th grade graduation, along with approved apprenticeship /Trainee ship program in HVAC and refrigeration repair.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, General
Interested applicants should fill the attached application form and share it with their resumes along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University or also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that No CVs will be acceptable without Application forms and only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged besides, No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
|Project coordination and budget execution sen.. at Ministry Of Agricultur..||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Field Engineer at SNAPP-2/MAIL||Kabul||03 Aug 2018|
|Plumber at Jumiat Industrial Association||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Technical Evaluation Specialist at Agricultural Development Fund||Balkh||28 Jul 2018|
|Technical Advisor to Minister MAIL at Ministry Of Agriculture Irrigation ..||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Petroleum and Gas Engineer to MoMP/LSMU at Ministry of Mines and Petroleu..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|کارشناس جیولوجی محیطی (Env.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|