Senior Relationship Manager(1235 Views)
About Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab)
Oqaab is a digital broadcasting service that allows users to see television in digital format. Digital TV is an advanced television format that provides a much better picture and sound quality when compared to traditional analog television. Users will continue to receive local channels for free while, coming soon, expanded premium channels will be offered for a low month fee.
Afghanistan Broadcasting System (ABS) needs a motivated, results-driven Senior Relationship Manager. The successful candidate identifies new TV Channels and ensures the migration to our platform, including signing of contracts and assisting in the completion of government processes. S/he will be the sole contact partner for all local and international FTA TV Channels and coordinates between the channels and all ABS internal departments at all times.
If you are competitive, financially motivated and a good communicator, we’re excited to talk with you.
|Date Posted:||27 Aug 2017||Reference:||20170814|
|Closing Date:||27 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifies business opportunities; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Establishing contact and developing relationships with TV channels; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Prepares monthly invoices together with the Finance Department
• Delivers the invoices to the TV channels
• Follows up account receivables and ensures on time recovery
• Prepares daily reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Needs to travel to the provinces once a while in order to introduce our platform to the TV channels at provincial level and to maintain client relationships.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• 5+ years’ B2B sales experience
• 2+ years in leadership sales position
• Track record of superior performance metrics
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong decision-making abilities
• Able to travel within Afghanistan (to visit the TV channels) for introduction of ABS
• Language skills: Dari, Pashto and English fluent is a must.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Sales/Marketing
Please send your complete CV via email. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Pharma Ltd. (manufacturer and importer of Medic..||Herat||20 Dec 2017|
|Sales & Marketing Officer at Aryazone, Inc.||Kabul||24 Nov 2017|
|Sales Executive at Big Bear Company||Kabul||07 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Pajhwok Afghan News||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Marketing Officer at Asia Bridge Telecom||Kabul||01 Dec 2017|
|Sales Officer at Pamircyclet group of companies||Kabul||11 Dec 2017|
|فروشنده/sales reps at J&Z Ltd||Multi Cities||08 Dec 2017|