Internal Control Supervisor(587 Views)
About FINCA Afghanistan
The Mission of FINCA Afghanistan is to provide financial services to the lowest-income entrepreneurs, so they can create jobs build assets and improve their standard of living.FINCA International is one of the world's leading micro finance institutions, provides financial services to more than One Million clients through 23 wholly-owned and operated subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, Latin America and the Middle East and South Asia (MESA)
FINCA Afghanistan has over 350 employees and among one of the leading Microfinance providers in the country with its Islamic and enterprise friendly products. It is rapidly growing and is currently operating in Kabul, North and West Regions.
Internal Control Supervisor will work under direction of Risk & Internal Control Manager to
|Date Posted:||28 Aug 2017||Reference:||FA-KBL-HQ-149|
|Closing Date:||21 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Banking||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Risk and Internal Control Manager on daily activities
- Oversee on Internal Control officers including Internal Control Senior Officer
- Review of Internal Control efficiency and effectiveness in the field
- Periodic visits to branches along with/without onsite review team to access internal controls.
- Preparation of reports with consultation of RICM for onward presentation to senior management.
- Working with related departments and ICO for targeted remote reviews.
- Oversee on write-off assessment and reporting process
- Participate in assessments/investigations and inspections.
- Provide feedback and suggestion to improve the design, implementation and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Work with Training Department to develop an effective internal control related training programs, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees.
- Ensure a perfect environment for team work and best place of work.
- Review and making daily ICOs/Sr.ICO report summarizing activities and findings/ deviations/ recommendations.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Line Manager/ CEO
- To take care of the activities of RICD Dept. in absence of RICD Manager.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration and/or public administrations/ Banking/Finance.
- At least 3 years of working experience in internal auditing/Internal Control
- Good English reading, speaking, and writing Skills necessary. Good command over National Language –Dari/Pashto
- Self-Motivated and Resulted Oriented
- Attention to detail and high aptitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly ethical and possess ability to handle confidential information
- Computer Knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook & MS Access, Power point,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills Strong organizational skill
- Available to travel to provinces/Local Branches
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV along with application letter also please mention the position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email (FA-KBL-HQ-149 Internal Control supervisor), otherwise your CV will not be considered for mentioned position.
|More jobs in this category|
|Customer Service Officer at Afghanistan International Bank||Kunduz||24 Sep 2017|
|Trainer at FMFB||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Deputy Branch Manager for Heart at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Herat||01 Oct 2017|
|MIS Officer at Mutahid Development Finance Institution||Balkh||22 Sep 2017|
|Saria Shahzada Branch General Manager at Pashtany Bank||Kabul||01 Oct 2017|
|Internal Control Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Audit Officer at Afghan United Bank||Kabul||23 Sep 2017|
|Loan Officer at FMFB||Sar-e Pol||27 Sep 2017|
|Teller at FMFB||Kunduz||27 Sep 2017|
|Assistant Teller at FMFB||Baghlan||27 Sep 2017|
|Training Manager at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||28 Sep 2017|
|مسول نظارت و مراقبت از مع.. at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|همکارراپوردهی تطهیرپول at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|Teller for Kandahar Branch at Bank-e-Millie Afghan||Kandahar||22 Sep 2017|
|Call for CV- Credit Officer at FINCA Afghanistan||Kabul||01 Feb 2018|