Engineer, Transmission Planning, Implementation & Operation(778 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Design and implementation of Transmission Network, consisting of PDH, SDH, SONET, DWDM, IP & MPLS technologies.
|Date Posted:||30 Aug 2017||Reference:||01|
|Closing Date:||20 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and implementation of Transmission Network, consisting of PDH, SDH, SONET, DWDM, IP & MPLS technologies.
• Develop high and low level designs for the MW Transmission Network, i.e. designing of links, trunks and nodes.
• Organize sites survey to confirm LOS and other parameters of Transmission links.
• Frequency planning, capacity allotment and link budget calculation as per customer requirement.
• Thorough experience on MW equipment of different vendors like Huawei, Aviat, NERA, Ericsson etc.
• Preparing BOQ/BOM as per approved plan.
• Transmission equipment inspection on delivery to warehouse.
• Manage Transmission inventory database.
• Close coordination with vendors and field teams to ensure the proper delivery of all planned and emergency activities.
• Second level technical support to field teams during implementation/operation of transmission related activities. Site visit may occur whenever required.
• Close synchronization with NOC team to monitor transmission network status and take necessary actions for improvement.
• Coordination with other departments (power, civil, security) to ensure the stability of transmission network.
• Record, update and track MW licenses with Government Regulatory Authority.
• Keep the transmission database up to dated and perform proper and regular reporting to the line manager.
• Hands-on experience of Microwave planning tools like Pathloss or Mentum Ellipse.
• Ability to work on basic GIS software systems i.e. MapInfo, Global Mapper etc.
• Able to move and work throughout the country, including remote locations.
• Telecommunication and mobile network fundamentals, standards and specifications
• Vendor management
• Adequate knowledge of MS Office package.
Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronic engineering with 2 years of professional experience in Transmission Planning, Implementation & Operation
Afghanistan - Ghazni
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to below email address, providing 3 last including current reference is required. Also, indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position your applying (for this post use “Engineer, TPI& Operation-003“as subject of your email).
Only those who have the above mentioned qualification are invited to send their applications and CVs electronically to the above mentioned email!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Fault Management Engineer at (افغان تیلی کام (سلام||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|