Engineer, RF Planning, Implementation & Optimization(817 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Design of GSM 2G & 3G Sites, i.e. Nominal Plan, Frequency Plan, BSS Parameter Plan,Predict the nominal site on the map/Planet and find the best potential location for new site
|Date Posted:||30 Aug 2017||Reference:||01|
|Closing Date:||20 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design of GSM 2G & 3G Sites, i.e. Nominal Plan, Frequency Plan, BSS Parameter Plan.
• Predict the nominal site on the map/Planet and find the best potential location for new site.
• Perform field/technical site survey and configuration dimensioning for 2G, 3G and 4G sites around Afghanistan.
• Perform radio coverage and traffic predictions using TEMS Cell Planner Universal.
• Perform Frequency Planning, identify antennas type and prepare Cell Design Data for sites integration.
• Utilize tools like TEMS, MapInfo, TCP, GPS, camera, compass, ASSET, CITRIX, Google Earth and global mapping for network planning.
• Thorough experience on GSM BTS of different vendors, particularly ZTE and Huawei.
• Optimization and enhancement of 2G/3G parameters and configurations.
• Daily KPI monitoring and reporting to concerns stakeholders.
• Second level technical support to field teams during implementation, DT and other RF/BSS related operations. Site visit may occur whenever required.
• Capacity planning and analysis to overcome network congestion with the help of NSS and BSS.
• Perform link budget analysis & air interface dimensioning.
• Prepare annual strategies regarding Radio Plans, BOQs, Capacity and Coverage plans.
• Planning, ordering and tracking of RAN equipment.
• Prepare regular reporting on daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis.
• Upgrade and downgrade of cells and sites for utilization.
• Record, update and track GSM/frequency licenses with Government Regulatory Authority.
• Coordination with MS/Optimization team to fix RAN related issues on prompt basis.
• Able to move and work throughout the country, including remote locations.
• Telecommunication and mobile network fundamentals, standards and specifications
• Advanced knowledge of GSM technology and GIS systems – MapInfo
• Knowledge of RF Radio Propagation principles.
• Familiar with RAN technologies plus RF planning & Optimization tools.
• Vendor management
• Adequate knowledge of MS Office package
Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronic engineering with 2 years of professional experience in RF Planning and Optimization.
Afghanistan - Herat
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to below email address, providing 3 last including current reference is required. Also, indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position your applying (for this post use “Engineer, TPI& Operation-004“as subject of your email).
Only those who have the above mentioned qualification are invited to send their applications and CVs electronically to the above mentioned email!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Assurance Telecom at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|QA-Safety Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|RF Planning & Optimization Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|انجینر آبرسانی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Herat||01 Oct 2017|