IT Officer(1824 Views)
About Coordination of Rehabilitaion and Development Services for Afghanistan
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
IT officer is mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer and IT systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
|Date Posted:||04 Sep 2017||Reference:||IT-001|
|Closing Date:||17 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||IT||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Regular maintenance of all the computer and IT equipment of CRDSA.
• Performing regular backups as per the policies of CRDSA.
• Troubleshoot system problems related to network printers, photocopiers, computers and all IT related equipment.
• Ensure that all the users of the organization are having updated Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office.
• Perform installations, repairs, Data Recovery and preventative maintenance on staff computer
• Users’ restrictions and blocking of websites as per the policy of the organization.
• Ensure that there is no undue downloading by the users.
• Desktop computer support Help Desk, incident cleanup
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Conduct computer and other IT related On-job Trainings.
• Configure Cisco firewalls, Switches, Access Points, Wireless Routers.
• Security maintenance over hardware and software.
• Bring any issues regarding violation of the Computer Policy to the attention of the office management.
• Up-to-date knowledge and skills on latest developments in the IT systems field.
• Good level of competence in solving problems and implementation of computerized systems.
• Dynamic, trustworthy and able to handle sensitive/confidential information.
• Ability to train and support staff on IT.
• Ability to work under pressure within the office, and prioritize routine and ad hoc tasks.
• Ability to travel to project areas and sub offices.
• High school graduation, but university degree is preferred.
• Technical competence with training/education and work experience in IT is required.
Afghanistan - Herat: PROVINCIAL CENTER (HERAT)
Bachelors Degree, IT
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their applications and CVs in English through the below email and also they may submit it to CRDSA-Herat office to the following address:
Mukhabirat Street, 4th district
Aab Bakhsh-e-Badmorghan near Qasedak Café Net
Herat, Afghanistan. Further information please contact us on +93- (0) 40 220040. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Senior Procurement Specialist at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|کارمند دیتابیس منابع بشر.. at DABS||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|PBX تکنیشن at DABS||Kabul||24 Jan 2018|
|Senior System Administrator at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||22 Jan 2018|
|Logistic Technician/ICT at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)||Kunduz||20 Jan 2018|
|IT / Database Administrator at Voice of Women Organization||Badghis||20 Jan 2018|