HR Assistant for MoMP/PSU(841 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Projects HR Coordinator, HR Assistant is responsible for the functions related to the HR operations of the developmental projects of MoMP, Including explanation of Ministries’ personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants, record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, supervisory reports on performance, and reasons for terminations.
|Date Posted:||06 Sep 2017||Reference:||MoMP/PSU-HR Assistant|
|Closing Date:||20 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
3. Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, supervisory reports on performance, and reasons for terminations.
4. Process and review employment applications in order to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
5. Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility and other pertinent information.
6. Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel Actions
7. Gather personnel records from other departments and/or employees.
8. Search employee files in order to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations.
9. Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references in order to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
10. Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
11. Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection of employment.
12. Provide assistance in administering employee benefit programs and worker's compensation plans.
13. Any other task assigned by the senior management according to law and regulation.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Bachelor degree with 2 years relevant experience or Baccalaureate degree with 4 years relevant experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, Human Resource
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 20/Sep/ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU/HR Assistant must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر عمومی منابع بشری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply..||Herat||05 Oct 2017|
|تیم لیدر تسهیل قراردادها at ATRA||Kabul||02 Oct 2017|
|Officer Human Resources at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|Senior Human Resource Officer (National Contr.. at Danish Refugee Council..||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|HR Manager at Aziz Group||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|