International Chief Sales and Marketing Officer(476 Views)
About Agroindust Inc.
Agroindust Inc. (AI) is an agribusiness registered company focused on investments in agriculture supply chains and value adding facilities and providing consultancy services in Afghanistan. Agroindust was established in 2015 by Investone Corps Inc. (ICI) holding group which has an investment portfolio in multiple business verticals around the world with offices in Afghanistan, Europe, Middle East, Central Asia, and the US. Since its inception AI is continually making substantial investments in Afghanistan agriculture and livestock sectors and aims to be a business leader in supply chain and value adding for a variety of agricultural and livestock products. AI envisions being a leading Afghan private company in agribusiness investments and consultancy services and to play an important role in uplifting Afghan agriculture sector in the field of value chain development and agribusiness.
Agroindust Inc. is looking for a competent International Chief Sales and Marketing Officer to be in charge of the organization’s Sales/marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing Sales & Marketing strategies to strengthen the company’s market/sales presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique Sales/marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled Sales/Marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
|Date Posted:||06 Sep 2017||Reference:||AI06-09-2017|
|Closing Date:||25 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||International||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||8 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategizing business directions ensuring profitability in-line with organizational objectives and accomplishment of top & bottom-line profitability for the Region;
• Design comprehensive marketing/sales strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities;
• Local market study and analysis to inform the formation of a branding, marketing and communication strategy in a business context, brand context, target market context and the competitor context;
• Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently together with marketing team;
• Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines in coordination with Marketing Manager;
• Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications;
• Undertake research on customer perceptions of the developed brand and propose strategies to further improve the brand in collaboration with Marketing and Food Technology department;
• Based on market preference and consumer taste introduce/generate new ideas for new recipes and modification to the existing recopies in collaboration with Food Technology Department;
• Using the market study to develop the appropriate pricing of all products ensuring the pricing is attractive whilst taking into account the company targeted return;
• Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships;
• Develop the route to market i.e. internal and external execution plan for the marketing and sales;
• Accountable for joint planning and implementation of relevant sales & marketing initiatives with the distributors to maximize sales and drive revenues;
• In coordination with Marketing & Sales Manager undertake wholesale and retail market mapping.
• Build strong partnerships with the National Key Accounts and ensure development & execution of marketing plans & promotions;
•Any other task assigned by the company CEO;
Expected to work 48 hours a week through Saturday to Thursday normally however extended work hours during the days and/or weekends would be expected, with one hour lunch and pray break and 20 paid annual leave in a year in addition the position will need to travel domestically to assist business function in positioning and targeting fields up to 30%.
• A demonstrated ability to follow directions and complete assigned tasks with a minimum amount of instruction and supervision is essential.
• This position requires skill in meeting and/or exceeding the expectations, being articulate with well-developed communication skills and personal poise.
• Excellent teamwork skills, working cooperatively with others in the accomplishment of joint tasks and common objectives.
• Contributes to a positive work environment, fosters collaboration and provides a tangible contribution.
• Channel Knowledge
• Agribusiness and FMCG Supply Chain Management
• Financial Analysis
• Key Account Management
• Market & Competitive Intelligence
• Regulatory and Legal Knowledge
• Sales & Marketing Strategy
• Market Execution
• Written & Oral knowledge of English and working knowledge of regional languages.
• MBA from a Premier School.
• At least 8 years relevant experience, preferably in Agrifood/FMCG Sales & Distribution, Marketing is desired.
• Experienced in Marketing Initiatives / Programs Execution.
• Experienced in Business Planning.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Business Administration
Qualified candidates are encourage to send their CV with a cover letter justifying their suitability and abilities he/she can bring to the team no later than 25-Sep-2017.
Please note; due to high number of applicants, we only be able to get back in- touch with shortlisted candidates after 25-Sep-2017 and the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
Office address: Agroindust Inc. headquarter, Water Park Street, Kart-e- Char Kabul- Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing assistant at Sahebe Financial Services||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Herat||31 Oct 2017|
|Graphics Designer at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||05 Oct 2017|
|Manager – Voice & data marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Sep 2017|
|Energy Tariff Expert (upstream and downstream at Ghani Consultancy Servic..||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Sales Officer at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Customer Assitance Helpdesk at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Business Development Manager at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Maternal Health Products Senior Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organi..||Kabul||24 Sep 2017|
|Senior Relationship Manager at Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab)||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Marketing saleman at sayara international ltd||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|