Business Development Manager(883 Views)
About Agroindust Inc.
Agroindust Inc. (AI) is an agribusiness registered company focused on investments in agriculture supply chains and value adding facilities and providing consultancy services in Afghanistan. Agroindust was established in 2015 by Investone Corps Inc. (ICI) holding group which has an investment portfolio in multiple business verticals around the world with offices in Afghanistan, Europe, Middle East, Central Asia, and the US. Since its inception AI is continually making substantial investments in Afghanistan agriculture and livestock sectors and aims to be a business leader in supply chain and value adding for a variety of agricultural and livestock products. AI envisions being a leading Afghan private company in agribusiness investments and consultancy services and to play an important role in uplifting Afghan agriculture sector in the field of value chain development and agribusiness.
The Business Development Manager provides assistance on business plans, marketing plans and business development strategies for the company. He/she is also required to provide incubator services and group technical assistance to the relevant units for the development of technical proposals, and to analyze the businesses financial health and creates financial readiness action plans.
|Date Posted:||06 Sep 2017||Reference:||AI006-09-2017|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Agriculture||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Business Development Manager is required to carry out certain functions, and perform certain tasks and responsibilities which are below:
• Assess and develop financial projections and business plans of the company;
• Evaluate the business expansion needs and start-up for the company, especially when there is push into new business environments;
• Collect accurate data from ratio analysis, trends, cash flows, income statements and balance sheets based on the suggestions proffered by senior management;
• Liaise with any unit for opportunities opted towards business development by company in provision of technical assistance to them, including market plans, business evaluation, projected cash flows and financial pro forms;
• Make recommendations regarding strategic partnerships, products, and marketing and sales initiatives;
• Prepare and give business reviews to senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks;
• Assist technical units and the contracting unit with proposal–related capture work as mutually agreed;
• Make recommendations to senior management regarding necessary changes to company policies that can affect how clients accept company products;
• Get involved in all business of the company for the accomplishment of company’s strategies and goals;
• Drive continuous process improvements activities, optimize systems & processes and increase productivity;
• Prepare proposals and offers and accompanying documents like non-disclosure agreements, contracts, MoUs, etc with support of relevant units of the company;
• Compiles project status reports, coordinates project review schedules, and sets up/manage project review meetings with the management team;
• Reports on project status and deliverables to stakeholders; including internal and external executive management teams;
• Keep abreast of changes and new developments in the area of grant opportunities, funding opportunities that are available with different donors and financial institutions and lead the process of drafting proposals for the same;
• Work closely with the consultancy unit on different contracting and consultancy opportunities;
• Assist and possibly lead any special assignments, of a short or long term nature, at the request of COO or CEO of the company.
• Good understanding of general business procedures, including operations, sales and marketing, inbound logistics, and business financing;
• Excellent understanding of tools for financial evaluation, such as the break-even points, cash flows, cost benefit analysis, market research analysis, and rations;
• Good writing skills required for presentation and preparation of quality proposals to donors and government institutions;
• High level capability to perform and prepare financial analysis for agribusiness ventures;
• Ability to operate computer programs related to financial analysis;
• Ability to produce effective and clear communication, both written and verbal.
Education & Experience:
• Master’s degree in business administration, business management, economics, finance and other related fields of study;
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in fields relating directly to business development in the field of agriculture or closely related fields;
• Experience in FMCG sector will be preferred;
• Experience in Business Consulting, Development, and Financial analysis.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Masters Degree, Business Administration
Qualified candidates are encourage to send their CV with a cover letter justifying their suitability and abilities he/she can bring to the team no later than 19-Sep-2017.
Please note; due to high number of applicants, we only be able to get back in- touch with shortlisted candidate after 19-Sep-2017 and the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
Office address: Agroindust Inc. headquarter, Water Park Street, Kart-e- Char Kabul- Afghanistan
|More jobs in this category|
|Component Manager at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||08 Dec 2017|
|Deputy Project Director at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||09 Dec 2017|
|National Plant Quarantine Specialist (PMU) at ( Ministry of Agriculture)..||Kabul||04 Dec 2017|
|Grievance Handling Officer (Re announced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) ..||Kabul||04 Dec 2017|
|Irrigation Specialist at MAIL/OFWMP||Kabul||10 Dec 2017|
|Training Specialist at MAIL/OFWMP||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|