International Organization and MoU Manager(843 Views)
About Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries ( ACCI )
Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Industries - ACCI is a strong and united business membership organization representing the entire private sector of Afghanistan. It is the service-oriented, independent, and modern Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Afghanistan. ACCI is a legal independent personality, and the non-governmental, non-political, and non-profitable organization of self-administration of the Afghanistan business community. It protects the rights of the private sector, it coordinates, leads, and supports business activities, and it makes efforts for developing the economy on national and international levels. ACCI strives to provide the best possible services to its members and to the entire private sector of Afghanistan.
The International Organization and MoU Manager will be involved in private sector development, developing commercial activities and accelerating trend of establishing new joint chambers, expediting the process of signing new MOUs to accelerate trend of business activity in elimination trade barriers, under the leadership of the head of International Affairs Department.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2017||Reference:||HR-70|
|Closing Date:||22 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Making good relations with local and international organizations, international chamber of commerce and organizations active in business sector.
• Providing membership opportunity for ACCI’s in local and international organization involved in trade and investment.
• Effective use of international organizations services for growth and private sector development.
• Coordination with established joint chambers to develop commercial activities and accelerate trend of establishing new joint chambers.
• Following ACCI signed MOUs with the world chamber of commerce, and international organization and expedite the process of signing new MOUs to accelerate trend of business activity in elimination trade barriers.
• Managing all inter-governmental agreements, strategic compacts and international relations documents, explain and share them with all provincial chambers and sectors unions.
• Providing reports about chambers operating in regards of commercial and economic issues, agreements and evaluation its implementations with close cooperation of governmental organizations.
• Making good relations with Afghanistan embassies in foreign countries and disseminating with all provincial chambers and ACCI’s members.
• Send ACCI’s documents both in hard and soft copy and ACCI’s profile to international firms and Afghanistan embassies in other countries.
• Obey any other task given by Supervisor
• Do any other related task as required
1. Outgoing personality.
2. High creativity in strategy development and problem solving.
3. Strong ability and motivation.
4. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
5. Charismatic personality.
6. Be skilled in computer equipment.
7. Adequate knowledge of management is essential.
1. At least bachelor degree in Business Administration, International Affairs , Law(specialization and diplomacy) or related fields.
2. At least 3 years of experience, in national and international organizations.
3. Proficiency in official languages Dari or Pashto & English
4. Knowledge of computer skills particularly office programs
5. Knowledge of country laws particularly Labor laws in Afghanistan
6. Good communication skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Administrative
Short listed candidates will be invited for exam and interview with the ACCI selection panel. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. We kindly ask all applicants not to inquire about their application status.
Applicants must include the position title and vacancy number in the subject line. The files should not exceed 1 MB
Applications including covering letter and CV should be in one file and sent before Sept-22- 2017.
|More jobs in this category|
|Admin Associate at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|متخصص اداری ثبت معلومات at ACD||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Public Administration Advisor to MoMP Ministe.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Senior Administration Officer at IFRC||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Project Officer – English for Afghans Proje.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|