Re-Announced Administration Manager(1121 Views)
IFAD support for NPP-2 aims to achieve national coverage over a three-phase implementation period consisting of 15 years. The present project constitutes the first phase of IFAD support. It will be implemented in three selected pilot provinces, namely Balkh, Herat and Nangarhar, with planned geographical expansion to additional provinces over the second and third phases. The selection of Balkh, Herat and Nangarhar provinces is aligned with MAIL's intention to commence with seven priority provinces for NPP-2 roll-out across the country. The present project will cover 589 CDCs consisting of 60,000 households (450,000 people) across six districts – NahriShahi and DihDadai in Balkh, Karukh and Zendhajan in Herat, and Darah e Noor and Khewa/Kuzkunar in Nangarhar.
Project geographical targeting is driven by security considerations, IFAD's strategic framework, and Government priority areas. The pilot provinces and districts are selected based on: (i) incidence of poverty: they have very high poverty ratios (Balkh 60%, Herat 39%, Nangarhar 33%) and massive unemployment/underemployment (Nangarhar 57%, Herat 53%, Balkh 49%); (ii) Government priority: they are priority areas for MAIL and MRRD, the two ministries launching the NPP-2; (iii) institutional networks: they have mature community organisations (CDCs), absorptive capacity for interventions, and functional decentralised MAIL-MRRD relations; (iv) economic and resource management opportunities: they have potential for rapid agriculture and livestock growth benefitting numerous poor rural people, and scope for improved natural resource management; (v) security and accessibility: they guarantee a relative level of security that allows regular and safe access; (vi) contiguity: pilot districts in each province are contiguous, which reduces administrative and logistical constraints and improves the prospects for efficiency; and, (vii) diversity: the provinces are agro-ecologically diverse and encompass a range of challenges.
Under direct supervision of program director administrative Manager will be place in PSU to oversee the organizational support responsibilities of program supporting unit. The Administrative Manager is responsible for supporting operations of PST by supervising all Administrative staff as well as planning, organizing, implementing and improving the proficiency of all administrative systems.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2017||Reference:||Aministration-Manager-12333/SNaPP2/MAIL|
|Closing Date:||25 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervises Administrative staff by ensuring consistency of service and completion of required job duties and monitoring clerical functions.
• Accomplishes Administrative staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching and counseling Administrative staff; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
• Work closely with Project manager and manages and oversees staff recruitment process and newly hired staff orientations and plan workspaces.
• Maintains continuity among Administrative staff by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
• Work closely with implementing partners and maintain provision of administrative support as requested.
• Ensure operations run smoothly within PSU such as information and data processing, mail, materials scheduling and distribution, security and transportation services.
• Oversee the process of distribution and storage of equipment and supplies.
• Improves program, system and service quality by devising new applications and methods. Updates and improves procedures and evaluates system results with Administrative staff.
• Ensure the arrangement of program related events conducted effective and efficiently.
• Provide on the job training for support staff on the relevant issues being identified in the performance appraisal.
• Any other task assigned by the supervisor
• Good understanding of HR management and office administration.
• A high level of knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office especially Word & Excel
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Experience in providing general support in a small team, and an experienced team player
• Excellent quality, attention to detail, & organizational skills
• Bachelor degree in Business administration, economic or public administration with 5 years of experience. Master degree will be given preference
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Administrative
• The interested candidates should submit their resume alone with a cover letter
• Put (Administration Manager-12333 /SNAPP2/MAIL)” in the subject line otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
• Candidate’s educational degree must be attested by Ministry of Higher Education - Afghanistan otherwise we will not accept the application in short listing process.
• Please note that application received after the closing date will not be considered.
• Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Technical Assistant for H.E Minister's Office at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Internal control officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||19 Dec 2017|
|Head of System Development at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||19 Dec 2017|
|Development Program Specialist (Donor Coordin.. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Dec 2017|
|Domestic Cricket Operations Officer at Afghanistan Cricket Board||Kabul||17 Dec 2017|
|Accountability & Gender Officer _ MEAL at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Kabul||23 Dec 2017|
|Team Assistant (Secretary) at World Health Organization||Kabul||21 Dec 2017|
|Database Developer at Counter Narcotics Justices Centre (CNJC)||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at Ace Hardware||Kabul||25 Dec 2017|
|Senior Logistics/Liaison Officer at GEO-CHEM Middle East - Afghanistan||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|