Project Coordinator(575 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The Project Coordinator works alongside the project manager to track and dispense all of the information the various team members need to do their jobs effectively. She/he is supposed to run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, and will be responsible for keeping the entire project running smoothly.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2017||Reference:||ACG-001|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
• Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
• Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
• Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
• Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
• Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
• Meets work and cost standards by following project standards, resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements and monitoring project expenses.
• Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning and coaching project staff.
• Organize regular meetings among project sponsor, team members and clients.
• Proactively record minutes of meetings and share with concern stakeholders.
• Keep detailed project notes and records.
• Create project schedules and task lists for project team.
• Monitor project progress in terms of scope, budget and time.
• Keep all members of the team up-to-date with project status and paperwork.
• Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project main constraints i.e. scope, schedule and costs.
• Manage resources arrangement and allocation.
• Perform risk management to mitigate/minimize project risks.
• Prepare and circulate detailed project progress reports on regular intervals to all concerns.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Ability to effectively/efficiently prioritize task & follow them up in a high pace environment
A professional within the field of telecom project management who possesses knowledge and experience in:
• Basic knowledge of Telecommunication and mobile network fundamentals, standards, specifications and generations.
• Project management skills
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to build, lead, manage, and motivate teams and projects in a dynamic environment.
• Highly organized, capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and meeting deadlines under the highly pressured circumstances.
• A depth of knowledge and experience controlling variables such as time, scope, and risk management.
• Make technical and process recommendations.
• Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
• A Proactive team player with honesty, integrity, accountability & adoptability.
• Four year degree in Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
• Knowledge of Project Management Institute (PMI) standard and PMP certificate is preferred,
• 3 years project management experience particularly in technical projects.
• Proficiency with project management software and tools such as Primavera, MS Project, etc.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to below email address, providing 3 last including current reference is required. Also, indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position your applying (for this post use “Project Coordinator “as subject of your email).
Only those who have the above mentioned qualification are invited to send their applications and CVs electronically to the above mentioned email!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Assurance Telecom at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|QA-Safety Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|RF Planning & Optimization Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|انجینر آبرسانی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Herat||01 Oct 2017|