Project Finance Officer(1140 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
We are looking for Project Finance Officers to take charge of the financial health of our projects (ABS/Oqab and TDF) by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2017||Reference:||ACG-002|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, account receivable and petty cash.
• Document appropriate policies and procedures in relation to the financial management of the organization.
• Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
• Prepare monthly financial reports and make available for Finance Controller
• Prepare other financial reports as requires by the management.
• Prepare and maintain all supporting information for the monthly and annual financial reports
• Maintain track of all fixed assets list and fixed assets depreciation.
• Monthly Invoicing to clients and reconciling invoices.
• Record & maintain track of all accounts payable and accounts receivable and file all the supporting documents in proper files.
• Reconcile bank statements and other accounts.
• Track bank deposits and payments
• Assist and comply with quarterly review and annual audit requirements.
• Assist to standardize and streamline financial practices within the office.
• Support development of annual budgets, reforecasts, and cash flow forecasting.
• Monitoring of accounting records and internal controls and identify, report and manage financial risk.
• Ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations are maintained.
• Ensure that reconciliation and payment of all obligations and receivables occurs in a timely manner.
• Keep track of the tax liabilities for the project and provide reports for periodic tax liabilities.
• Ensure that all the tax liabilities are paid in a timely manner.
• Maintain financial filing systems for all financial transactions, both hard copy and electronic.
Payroll and administration:
• Process monthly payroll and allowances for the project staff.
• Maintain staff monthly payroll and allowances records for financial reports and tax purpose.
• Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain financial filing systems for payroll and allowances, both hard copy and electronic.
• High accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
• Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
• Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
• Information management
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Customer service and negotiation skills
• Strong numeracy skills
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration (specialization in finance) or equivalent. ACCA studies will be an asset
• 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in finance and accounting related areas for a major company.
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Knowledge of general accounting principles(GAP), regulatory standards and compliance requirements
• Experience using accounting software specially QuickBooks
• Sound knowledge of Afghanistan tax law and legislations
• Advanced MS Excel skills
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to below email address, providing 3 last including current reference is required. Also, indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position your applying (for this post use “Project Finance Officer “as subject of your email).
Only those who have the above mentioned qualification are invited to send their applications and CVs electronically to the above mentioned email!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Telecom Technician at Latro Networking Services||Kabul||28 Jan 2018|