Project Scheduler(398 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
Candidate creates coherent schedules for large and complex projects. Must be proficient with Primavera scheduling software and have the ability to develop and monitor effective cost/resource loaded schedules. Skills necessary to analyze and suggest alternatives to scheduling challenges a must. Knowledge and experience with earned value projections required.
|Date Posted:||10 Sep 2017||Reference:||ACG-003|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Stay current and be proficient with scheduling tools/processes.
• Develop, review and coordinate the production of scheduling department reports.
• Work with Project Management Office (PMO) teams to develop and maintain master plan schedules.
• Ensure that scheduling content is accurate and that information is provided in accordance with agreed to times.
• Develop and maintain detailed logic based schedules for projects as requested by PMO teams.
• Review and comment on detailed schedules submitted by other teams and provide guidance on scheduling requirements as specified in contracts.
• Provide direction and coordination to PMO teams with regard to master plan schedule input and report production and distribution.
• Share and adopt best practices.
• Meet commitments and deadlines.
• Understand metrics and use them to achieve performance excellence and personal development.
• Develop work and resources estimates as requested by PMO Teams.
A professional within the field of telecom/construction scheduling who possesses knowledge and experience in:
• Project scope development and clarification
• Project activity sequencing, logic and project planning
• Schedule risk identification and quantification
• An expert at understanding, developing and organizing scheduling software
• Master planning acumen
• Four year degree in engineering or project management
• Knowledge of Project Management Institute (PMI) standard and PMP or PMI-SP is preferred
• 3 years scheduling experience
• Proficiency with Primavera and other scheduling and project management software
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to below email address, providing 3 last including current reference is required. Also, indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position your applying (for this post use “Project Scheduler “as subject of your email).
Only those who have the above mentioned qualification are invited to send their applications and CVs electronically to the above mentioned email!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Quality Assurance Telecom at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|QA-Safety Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|RF Planning & Optimization Engineer at Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|انجینر آبرسانی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and Sewerag..||Herat||01 Oct 2017|