Female Finance Officer(1189 Views)
About Kabul University Women's Dormitory Programming
This project will provide educational programming for approximately 1400 female students housed in the Women’s Dormitory at Kabul University
Maintain an accurate soft and hard copies of financial documents; ensure proper procedures are followed for all financial documentation filing system;
|Date Posted:||11 Sep 2017||Reference:||KUDORM/2017/31|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Recording all soft and hard copies of financial transactions and doing monthly cash counts and bank reconciliations;
• Follow finance procedures, processes, analyze all invoices, and supervise small petty cash payments;
• Assist the key positions in management of program resources effectively and efficiently;
• Preparing payrolls and process monthly salaries;
• Process, prepare and ensure timely payments to employees, contractors, suppliers and vendors;
• Assist in preparation of budget plan for project activities;
• Developing and managing financial systems/policies;
• Control income, revenue, and expenditure and maintain returned check account;
• Play the key role in order to administer, coordinate and facilitate the process of the finance related work within and outside related to the government etc;
• Other relevant projects and preparation of monthly expenditure report to the management;
• Reprot to and perform any other related task assigned by supervisor.
1. Excellent interpersonal communication skills are required to develop and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships;
2. The ability to work effectively in a divers team environment;
3. The Finance Officer must be able to work under pressure, calmly, tactfully and effectively;
4. Should be able to demonstrate extreme flexibility to manage more than one activity at a time in the performance of daily administrative management duties and responsibilities;
5. Should have the ability to follow up oral instruction and organize priorities and follow up all the given assignments with all departments.
• BBA or B.com degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, or related field.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the field of Finance, quick book, Operation and Management.
• Understanding all commonly Computer programs and computer literacy.
• Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English languages.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Assistant at Sayed Majidi Architecture and Design (SMAD)||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|(معتمد (تحویلدار at DABS||Wardak||27 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Cashier at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Finance Manager at OXUS Consulting Group||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Accountant at Abdul Majeed Ali Uhaul Ltd||Kabul||15 Aug 2018|
|SENIOR ACCESS TO FINANCE ADVISOR at DAI||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Finance / Procurement Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Finance Assistant/Cash Custodian at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) N..||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Manager Finance at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|