Female Sport Coordinator(291 Views)
About Kabul University Women's Dormitory Programming
This project will provide educational programming for approximately 1400 female students housed in the Women’s Dormitory at Kabul University
The Sport Coordinator supervises the administrative operations of sport trainers/Coaches;
|Date Posted:||11 Sep 2017||Reference:||KUDORM/2017/32|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Female|
|Functional Area:||Sport||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise all sport activities to ensure that are aligned to the approved project work plan,
• Maintain regular contact by conducting weekly meeting with sport trainers and project director to ensure smooth running of the programs;
• Provide technical input for key sport activities;
• Cooperate project director to review and revise approved work plans, timelines, training plan and objectives for all sport trainers;
• Supervise the work of sport team members according to the project plan and job description of the team members;
• Guide the team in completing their jobs;
• Ensure proper documentation of the sport activities, events and other information related to sport section;
• Receive reports of trainers on monthly basis and submit regular monthly and quarterly reports to project director;
• Ensure effective collaboration with KU dorm administration for smooth implementation of the sport activities;
• Be creative in coordination with project director in planning effective programs during the span of the project related to sports activities;
• Take on additional tasks as deemed necessary by supervisor.
• Demonstrates attention to detail, good organizational and planning skills;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• Skilled in Handball, Badminton, Volleyball, Fitness, Aerobic and Yoga
• Integrity and professionalism in performing routine and core functions;
• Excellent team-building skills;
• High level of proficiency in MS Office applications;
• Ability to work long-hours and under pressure in a stressful and multi-cultural environment;
• Value equality with respect to gender, race, ethnicity, nationality and culture.
• Senior student of physical training faculty (Bachelor degree preferred).
• 2 years of practical experience in the field of sports.
• Fluent speaker of Dari and Pashto languages.
• Very strong interpersonal communication skills (written and oral)
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to provide training/seminars/workshops.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Please email a cover letter concisely stating all your qualifications and experience along with your CV clearly indicating your qualifications and experiences pertaining to the position. Specify the position you are applying for and the names and contact information of 3 references and email to the mentioned email address.
Note: Please mention the Reference number and name of the position in your cover letter and e-mail subject line; otherwise the application will not be accepted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Medical Record Assistant at French Medical Institute for Mothers and Chil..||Kabul||27 Oct 2017|