Manager Facilities Management Division(900 Views)
About French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children
The French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children (FMIC) was founded in 2006 is a unique public-private partnership between the Governments of Afghanistan & France, a French NGO – La Chaine de L’Espoir/Enfants Afghans and the Aga Khan Development Network through the Aga Khan University Hospital. FMIC embodies a sign of hope for the medical care of children in Kabul. The Institute has risen to the challenge of charting a course towards sustainable health solutions for Afghanistan. It is the first ISO certified hospital in Afghanistan, aiming to provide compassionate, accessible, cost-effective, high quality care services to the population of Afghanistan. Currently the hospital provides 94-bedded inpatient care for Children and adults, including 16 beds for paediatric intensive care, four operation theatres, a department of radiology which includes CT-Scan and MRI capabilities, a state-of-the-art laboratory, a 24 hour pharmacy service and outpatient services for the adult population in medical and surgical specialties. FMIC now offers 17 bed adult cardiac care with a state of art cardiac catheterization laboratory. This year FMIC will also offer 52 new beds for maternal care and a 14 bed neonatal intensive care unit.
FMIC also runs a Postgraduate Medical Education and is considered a training hub for healthcare professionals. Through its eHealth programme, FMIC offers telemedicine and eLearning services to hospitals in Bamyan, Badakshan and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Khorog in Tajikistan.
FMIC is working towards expansion of its health services towards establishing a comprehensive 400 bed Academic Medical Complex in Kabul, which will serve not only the Afghan population but Central Asia as well, as a medical Center of excellence.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||FMIC/HR/091|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Mechanical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate would be able to:
• Overall responsible for the management of electronic mechanic, electrical/planning and civil ground for the department human, financial and material resources available at his or her disposal.
• Ensure that department staff training needs required to enhance their skills and knowledge for meeting quality requirement are adequately provided in accordance to the department and institution policies.
• Ensure that the department quality system and equipment management plan as per the department policies is implemented and maintained through effective and efficient services to the users.
• Coordinate/ communicate with user/ purchase department/ vendor for prompt solution of equipment related issues/ problem on ongoing basis.
• Ensure that spares/consumables inventory of major and critical equipment is adequately maintained to optimize equipment utilization as per department standards.
• Arrange payments of direct hired labors by preparing labor wage sheet maintain accounts and handle cash.
• Identification of work to be performed. Quantification and preparation of detailed schedule with resources utilization. The schedule to be monitored by Administrator FMD.
• Making of construction/ maintenance plan/ schedule and cost/estimation of the projects as per the request of the management.
• Any other tasks assigned by the Administrator FMD.
Knowledge and competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required)
• Good knowledge of Medical/ Non-Medical equipment management.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to interface with physicians, equipment users and hospital personnel.
• Knowledge on budget preparation.
• Excellent computer skills especially in MS Office program.
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Civil/electronics/Electrical.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Masters Degree, Mechanical Engineering
Interested applicants should send their resume along with relevant Degree to the Human Resources Department, French Medical Institute for Mothers and Children, Ali Abad behind Kabul University also you can visit our website for more details www.fmic.org.af
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged CVs required to be covered with Application letter and No CV will be considered without relevant Degree also please mention the vacancy number as well as the position title on subject line
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!