Business Development Manager(355 Views)
About Easy Connect
Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned ISP in Afghanistan.
This company is 100% Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan.
Easy Connect is a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP), Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and Data related services provider with a wide range of solutions and packages to meet the requirements of our clients in Afghanistan with its registered corporate Head Office in Kabul.
Our sales and engineering teams are highly experienced in understanding customer needs and identifying the most cost effective and reliable solutions that meet our customer's requirements. The EC installation and network operations team have the experience and local knowledge needed to rapidly provision services to new customers and continuously monitor all services for highest standards.
Business Development Manager/Commercial Manager for the Internet Services and ICT Solutions business.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||0101|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence
• • Manage business development on a strategic level with US Armed Forces, UN Agencies, NATO and Foreign Embassies for the company
• Preparing responses to Solicitation, Tenders, RFP and other bidding documents according to National Procurement Authority, United Nations and other International Agencies standards.
• Preparing sales proposals and other sales collateral.
• Doing a thorough mapping of potential clients and effectively prioritizing them and then charting the sales strategy/approach
• Building strong interpersonal relationships with key client decision-makers (middle/senior management)
• Making effective sales presentations based on the identified needs of the prospects and handling negotiations effectively
• Manage complex sales situations in acquiring new clients and upsell/cross-sell to existing ones.
• Strategy planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing and advertising of the company offerings
• Prepares and diligently adhere to sales processes and MIS structures on daily/weekly and monthly basis.
• Provides program/project tracking for assigned tasks/Customers/service agents and Ensures that all project activities remain on schedule.
• Escalate any technical or functional issues to technical support team or head office at right time.
2 years sales experience in different sectors. Should have managed or led a sales team. Should have knowledge and understanding about internet businesses and IT services. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dari and Pashto.
Must have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Information Technology / Marketing
Previous work experience in Telecom/ISP/ICT Industry is preferred
Proficiency in MS-Office Suite like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office emails
Afghanistan - Kabul
Send your CV along with a Cover Letter to the submission email
(or) Apply online through jobs.af portal
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing assistant at Sahebe Financial Services||Kabul||21 Oct 2017|
|Sales Supervisor at Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited||Herat||31 Oct 2017|
|Graphics Designer at Exchangerzone, Inc.||Kabul||05 Oct 2017|
|Manager – Voice & data marketing at MTN Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Sep 2017|
|Energy Tariff Expert (upstream and downstream at Ghani Consultancy Servic..||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Sales Officer at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Customer Assitance Helpdesk at Easy Connect||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|Maternal Health Products Senior Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organi..||Kabul||24 Sep 2017|
|International Chief Sales and Marketing Offic.. at Agroindust Inc.||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Senior Relationship Manager at Afghanistan Broadcasting System (Oqaab)||Kabul||27 Sep 2017|
|Marketing saleman at sayara international ltd||Kabul||26 Oct 2017|