About ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM
Action Contre la Faim (ACF) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was created in France in 1979. ACF has been active in Afghanistan in the medical, nutrition, food security, water and sanitation and Mental Health fields since 1995.
Responsible for preparing meals and keeping the kitchen clean.
Ensure the cleaning of the house and office.
Manage the water consumption, rubbish incineration and laundry
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||ACF_Kabul-0011|
|Closing Date:||17 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||18252 to 0 None|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 7 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||2 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Objective 1 : Purchase the products needed for preparing meals
- Make a list of the food to buy depending on the available supplies;
- Evaluate fuel needs and follow the consumption;
- Purchase what is needed for preparing the meals according to the budget allotted by the assistant administrator;
- Check the food quality;
- Responsible for the food stock and cooking material
Objective 2 : Prepare the meals
- Prepare the meals respecting the hygiene rules;
- Clean, disinfect and fill the water filter.
Objective 3 : Keep the premises and equipment clean
- Do the washing-up;
- Clean and disinfect the refrigerator once a month;
- Wash the equipment and the kitchen daily after use
- Dust the surfaces, furniture and equipment;
- Clean the windows whenever necessary;
- Empty the wastepaper baskets and incinerate their contents;
- Sweep and wash the floor;
- Clean and disinfect the toilets;
- Clean and disinfect the water filters and fill them up.
- Wash, hang and iron the household linen and clothes (apart from underwear);
- Make the beds
Required skills: Good cooking ability – Good notions of hygiene – Good organizational ability – Capacity to communicate – Good relations with people – Integrity
Diploma / Level of studies: N/E
Afghanistan - Kabul
Non Educated, Administrative
Please send your CV and application letter to Human Resources Department,
(1) Shar e Naw, Herate Mosque Street, House , KABUL
Please mention the position title in your email subject line otherwise it will be rejected
We thank all the applicants for their interest, however; only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you do not receive a reply to your application within 2 months, your file has not been shortlisted. We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that, because we receive a very large number of applications, only those candidates selected for interviews will receive an explanation as to why their applications were ultimately unsuccessful upon request.
|More jobs in this category|
|Young Professional Consultant (YPC) at CLAP-MAIL||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Driver at Joint Monitoring and Evaluation Committee(MEC)||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Travel Assistant FSN-07 at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Regional Admin/finance clerk - Herat at NEI (Nutrition and Education Inte..||Herat||31 Mar 2018|
|Regional Manager at CYEEO||Multi Cities||25 Mar 2018|
|Admin/Finance at Sky Carvan Travel||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|Deliverables Specialist/Administrative Assist.. at Afghanistan Holding Gr..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|