Lightman (Electrician)(705 Views)
About MOBY Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
The lighting facilities for shooting in TV's
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||1098|
|Closing Date:||25 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Media||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Fixed-term||Years of Experience:||0 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lighting technicians can work anywhere—from a desert to a city street. For most films and for many television shows
• Consulting with producers and performers to determine the light requirements.
• Applying technical knowledge of light equipment to achieve the determined artistic objectives.
• Monitoring light temperature to detect light-quality
• Anticipating and correcting any problems in the shows and on locations.
• Maintaining and repairing sound equipment.
• lighting technicians must be prepared to work under a variety of conditions
• Regulate degree level quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
• Monitoring of light Equipments in or out side of the company.
• Moving the equipments to the selected Location and back.
• Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
• Recording or live broadcasting the shows which he has assigned for.
• Working according to light Department Schedule and production management projects.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Polytechnic electricity department or Graduated of class 14 of Mechanic School especially from Radio TV department
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• The ability to focus on a single source of light in the presence of other distracting lighting.
• The ability to watch and have good idea.
• To have sensitive eye.
• To not have bad eye vision
Afghanistan - Kabul
Interested candidates should send their resume via e-mail.
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position, vacancy announcement, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Radio Editor, Health Programme (Ghamai) at BBC Media Action||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|