About MISFA Ltd.
The Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) was set up in 2003 at the invitation of the Afghan government — to get donor coordination right from the start and avoid the counter-productive efforts that have emerged from conflicting donor objectives in other post-conflict situations. It was established as a vehicle through which the Afghan Government and international donors could channel technical assistance and funding to build Afghanistan’s microfinance sector. MISFA was the first facility of its kind, pooling diverse donor funding mechanisms and converting them into streamlined, flexible support to microfinance institutions in Afghanistan, tailored to local priorities and accompanied by technical assistance and strong performance monitoring.
MISFA’s mission is to contribute to Afghanistan’s economic growth by developing a viable, inclusive financial sector for the poor, and the underserved small and medium enterprises.
Learns to assists in the preparation and cooking of various food items prior to being considered a qualified, skilled cook. Maintains food safety and sanitation standards in the preparation and kitchen areas.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||0132|
|Closing Date:||25 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Learns to read menu to estimate food requirements. Orders food items from food items supplier.
• Prepares and cooks food in accordance with MISFA prepared menu . .
• Tests food by tasting, smelling and piercing to determine that it is cooked.
• Prepare the food material for cooking at 8-am.
• To cook the meal on the given menu every day.
• To cook the meal as on the high quality.
• To ready meal on the given time.
• To divide mail for all staff equally.
• Cook has responsibility to clean the meal, vegetable and fruit
• Ability to Read, write and communicate in local languages.
• At least 5 years of work experience.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
• Self-starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do.
• Maintains work area and equipment. Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
• Interacts with coworkers in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner.
• Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory and cash control procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to Read, write and communicate in local languages
Afghanistan - Kabul
The application package, acceptable in English language only, should comprise an up-to-date résumé and cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position, indicating your salary and benefits expectations, and the earliest joining date, if selected.
Interested candidates should submit their application package only by e-mail with the subject “Vacancy – Cook” Due to the expected large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|WATER TREATMENT SPECIALIST at Resolute Support||Kabul||10 Apr 2018|