مدیر حفاظت محیط زیست و امور اجتماعی(2109 Views)
د افغانستان برشنا شرکت یک شرکت خود کفا و مستقل است که طبق قانون شرکت های سهامی و محدود المسولیت جمهوری اسلامی افغانستان ایجاد گردیده است. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت با تمام اسهام سرمایه خود یک شرکت محدود المسئولیت بوده که به دولت افغانستان تعلق دارد. شرکت مذکور به تاریخ 15 ثور 1387 مطابق 4 می 2008 به د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تغییر شخصیت نمود و بحیث یک شرکت ملی برق جایگزین د افغانستان برشنا موسسه گردید. د افغانستان برشنا شرکت تولید، تورید، انتقال و توزیع برق را بگونه تجارتی در سراسر افغانستان تنظیم و اداره می نماید.
Assist DABS to design an effective GRM for all three supported projects, including Preparation of Scope of work for GRM and other citizen engagement (CE) tools. DABS Safeguards team established GRC at project sites, the consultant will assess the existing GRM practices and will recommend appropriate measures for strengthening to make GRM participatory and socially inclusive. The consultant will also visit the project sites and undertake the followings:
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||VA-DABS-HQs/96-0138|
|Closing Date:||27 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Management||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||6 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assessing existing GRM under all three projects and build on them.
• Identify current institutional strengths and capacity gaps and consult the Project stakeholders regarding grievances handling.
• Develop standard operating procedures and flowcharts that codify how grievances will be redressed for all stages of the process.
• Enhance GRM training Manual on a regular basis, including assign GRM tasks and train staff and GRCs, including community level GRCs to handle grievances. Preparing the proper scope of work for GRC members.
• Preparing monitoring and supervision plan for DABS safeguards Staffs to proper manage the GRCs.
• Sorting out all grievances with analyses of data under the energy portfolio projects- this will include categorization, logging and prioritization.
• Provides progress updates and information to complainants about results of investigations and action taken.
• Provide progress updates and information to the World Bank on grievance handling mechanism.
• Reviewing draft TOR for ESIA and RAP adjust the modification and update the TOR along with RFP as per the current status of the project.
• Assist DABS in evaluation and selection of ESIA firm EOIs/Proposals for conducting the ESIA of Project.
• Assist DABS safeguards team and supervise the ESIA consultancy.
• Review and approved the consultancy Invoices as per their work plan and deliverables.
• Review ESIA, site-specific ESMP and RAP reports, prior to share draft reports with Bank for review and clearance.
• Assist implementation of site-specific ESMP and RAP (where needed).
• Assist preparation of safeguards instruments/document for the proposed feasibility studies for future distribution projects under DABS planning and capacity building project.
• Provide capacity building and training for DABS staff on overall social safeguards issues.
• Preparing site-specific ESMP and any other related documents for construction of Training center of DABS planning and capacity support project as per the NEPA and ESMF requirements.
• Supervise and ensure DABS from proper implementation of training center in liaison with NEPA and Asian Development Bank to fulfill the requirements.
• Assist DABS planning and capacity support project manager in supervision and reviewing the social safeguards training section of staff capacity building consultancy of DABS planning and capacity support project.
• Provide and conduct social safeguards trainings (on preparation of SIA, ESMP, and RAP) to DABS’s staff, who will work to prepare feasibilities studies for future distribution projects.
• Preparing site-specific ESMPs and any other related documents for sub projects (component -3, local electrification).
• Preparing site-specific ESMP and any other related documents for APSDP project.
• Reviewing the contractors environmental and social management plans of all 3 projects and assure DABS from proper implementation of the projects as per ESMF and NEPA requirements.
• Improve DABS Asian Development Bank funded projects safeguards team capacity to fulfill the projects requirements.
• Assist, as necessary, with the logistical aspects of environmental and social safeguard related learning events including maintaining calendars of events and team schedules.
• Support the creation and maintenance of environmental and social and safeguard-related knowledge products and databases, such as producing guidance materials and maintaining a database of good practice documents
• Organize and develop databases of training materials for learning activities for DABS staff on project social and environmental management and the Safeguard Policies.
• Provide timely advice to staffs on all aspects of environmental and social safeguards processing procedures and disclosure requirements.
• Work with DABS staff to brief the various government bodies including the National Environment Protection Agency (NEPA) and Afghanistan Independent Land Authority (AILA) orARAZI) on projects contents and establish that the ESMFs meets the requirements of Afghan Law.
• Help DABS in assuring that the projects ESIA and ESMPs are satisfactorily implemented.
• Review draft Vocational Skill Training Plan, and make necessary changes, as needed.
• Assist DABS to hire a consultant firm to conduct vocational skill training, based on the plan to be prepared.
• The consultant will assist DABS to hire a consultant (individual) to implement Vocational Skill Training Plan for site.
• Provide timely advice to DABS’s Safeguards Officer to supervise consultant firm on implementation of vocational skill training.
• The Consultant will assist the Working group to arrange mission’s and work plan for the panel members.
• DABS hired international ESAP members thus Consultant will also assist the Working Group in selection/hiring of the national environmental and social advisory panel members,
Having Planning Skill & Implementation
Having formal communication and innovation
Having computer skills and proficiency in English
Master Degree with 3 years experience or Bachelor Degree with 5 yeasr experience related Field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
1. It is your responsibility to verify that information entered in your Resume / CV that are uploaded is accurate.
2. Resume must be uploaded in the format given in the attached file. Please download this form and send your CV in this format only.(Word Format) or they will not be considered.
3. If your application document is not complete, you are not likely to be considered for the position. So please ensure that your application is complete in all respects and all the required information is given in the format.
a. DO NOT upload performance appraisals, letters of recommendations, miscellaneous certificates, training plans or position descriptions. These documents will not be considered during the shortlisting stage.
b. Applicants are requested to apply for the mentioned post in the attached CV/ Resume format only. Other than the attached CV format, our recruitment team will not consider your application.
c. A Resume / CV in English is required. It must contain your full legal name, address, phone number, a detailed description of your law enforcement duties and the dates you performed those duties (DD/MM/YY). Upload as 'Resume' / ‘CV’
|More jobs in this category|
|Global Medical Service Management at Afghan Global Insurance||Kabul||01 Aug 2018|
|Executive director: Eshteghal-Zaiee – Karmo.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SR. Procurement Specialist : Eshteghal-Zaiee.. at Ministry of Economy||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|Marketing Officer at Rabia Nawawaran||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Economic Analyst to MoMP/ Cadastre Directorat.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Contract Management Expert to MoMP/ Cadastre .. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Head of Technical & Coordination Unit at DACAAR||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|