About Afghanistan Payments Systems (APS)
Afghanistan Payments Systems LLC (APS) will help in developing the retail banking market in Afghanistan by providing innovative electronic and mobile payment services that enhance the retail banking offering in the country. APS will be directly responsible for oversight and collaborative activities in defining payment services, common procedures and standards, as well as representation on behalf of its members to the international card associations and networks.
Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervising Officer, using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||APS-049|
|Closing Date:||20 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Services||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
• Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
• Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
• Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
• Using electrically powered pick up machines.
• To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, and Window sills, external surfaces of cupboards,
radiators, shelves and fitments.
• To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
• To clean toilets, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
• Cleaners employed in domestic science areas are required to clean cookers and work surface areas.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
• • Make sure that office is locked properly at the end of the day
• Proven working experience as a cleaner
• Knowledge of cleaning furniture and all office
• Familiarity with Material and other official equipment’s.
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, General
Interested candidates should send their updated CV/Resume electronically no later than September 20, 2017. Mention the job title and vacancy number (APS-049 Cleaner) in the subject line otherwise your application will not be acceptable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|WATER TREATMENT SPECIALIST at Resolute Support||Kabul||10 Apr 2018|