Re-announce: Procurement Expert for MoMP/ Procurement Directorate(1063 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Comprehensive cooperation in the planning and arrangement of the procurement plan and send it to the National Procurement Office (ANP).
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||MoMP/ Procurement Expert (Procurement Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||20 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Procurement||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Comprehensive cooperation in the planning and arrangement of the procurement plan and send it to the National Procurement Office (ANP).
2. Revision of the proposal for the exclusion of bidders from violations & delinquencies, that in arrangement of documents bidders use and practices fake documents that were in violation of the procurement procedures and law.
3. Guidance on the initiation of the bidding process, arrangement of announcement, tender documents and other documents for the provision of goods, services and construction.
4. Descriptions and guidelines in response to applicant according to procurement procedures and procurement law.
5. Endorsement of logistics process according to procurement law in cooperation with the public administration of goods, construction and purchase departments.
6. After the winning process, supervisee, Guide, and evaluation of financial documents of bids obtained from bidder companies.
7. Supervising the bidding process in accordance to procurement procedure and law.
8. Cooperation in the necessary guidelines and evaluation process for the obligated panel.
9. Co-operation in the field of foreign languages documents with the relevant office.
10. The use and matching of the procurement laws and procedures, alliances ((متهدالمال will be in line with the procurement process of the procurement department, which will be monitored by the National Procurement Office.
11. Full knowledge of English and computer programs.
12. Any other tasks assigned by the admin and services Director according to law and regulation,
• organizational and planning skills
• communication skills
• information gathering and monitoring skills
• problem analysis and problem solving skills
• judgment and decision-making ability
• team member
• attention to detail and accuracy
• The candidate must have excellent analytical and drafting skills, ability to listen, be a team player as well as having management and leadership skills.
• University degree in Procurement, Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economy or related subject; Master’s preferable.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to produce reports and other standards documents up to a professional standard Fluency in English (written and spoken), Pashto and Dari, local language proficiency is desirable.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Procurement
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 20/Sep./ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU Procurement Expert must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Acquisition and Assistance Specialist FSN-11 .. at USAID/Afghanistan||Kabul||05 Aug 2018|
|Procurement Specialist at Tetra Tech||Kandahar||26 Jul 2018|
|Procurement Assistant at DACAAR||Kabul||24 Jul 2018|
|Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Procurement Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|