Secretor to Policy Deputy Ministry for MoMP/DM Policy(753 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP)
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment.
It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of Policy Dep. Minister, Secretor is responsible for the all Functions related to the Fulfilling all the activities and instructions of Deputy Minister’s Office.
|Date Posted:||12 Sep 2017||Reference:||MoMP/DM Policy|
|Closing Date:||21 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||Yes|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per NTA Salary Scale Policy|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparing the letters and requests for HE. Deputy Minister’s approval and instructions
2. Conveying oral instructions of HE. Deputy Minister to the related departments and assuring that the instructions are being conveyed
3. Making HE.MD’s phone communication outside and inside the Ministry
4. Informing the clients on the meeting date and location with HE. Deputy Minister
5. Answering clients questions and instructing them to related directorates
6. Receiving all the quests including diplomats, and those who come to visit HE. Deputy Minister
7. Preparing the closed envelops and assuring his Excellency to Deputy Minister from their Accuracy
8. Preparing the meeting agendas and fixing the date and location of HE. Deputy Minister’s meeting with other related organizations
9. Fulfilling all the activities and instructions of Deputy Minister’s Office
10. Updating filing system and computerized the documents in order to make the task easy
11. Keeping working relation with other directorates and taking part in solving their problems
• Knowledge and experience with office telephone and electronic mail protocol.
• Excellent skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, working with databases and internet research
• Minimum of Associates Degree in Business Administration, Economy, Public Administration, BA and any other related fields. , with minimum of 2-4 years of experience in area related to office administrative support service
Afghanistan - Kabul
High School, General
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file, Educational and Work experiences documents) should be sent to the email address below by no later than 21/Sep./ 2017 at 16:00 hrs. Reference MOMP/PSU Procurement Expert must be quoted on all correspondence and the Expression of interest.
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Project Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Mr. Abdul Basheer “Hassam” (Projects HR Coordinator)
Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, Laboratory Building, Afghanistan Geological Survey (AGS), at Abdul Haq Square.
Cell phone: +93 (0) 795 62 63 20
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|More jobs in this category|
|Security Cooperation Program Manager (FSN-09).. at U.S. Embassy||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Logistic Officer at ATVI||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Social Organizer (SSED) at DACAAR||Multi Cities||29 Mar 2018|
|Social Organizer at DACAAR||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Re-Announced Environmental Officer at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||18 Mar 2018|
|(دستیار اداری (ریاست مالی.. at DABS||Kabul||27 Mar 2018|
|حمایت کننده تخنیکی پروگر.. at Ministry of Public Hea..||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|عضو تحریرات at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Proposal Writer at National Group of Companies||Kabul||20 Mar 2018|
|M&E Field Assistant at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Development||Kabul||22 Mar 2018|
|Data Collector at Hawk Vision||Multi Cities||22 Mar 2018|
|Grants & Communications Advisor at DACAAR||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|مسول معلومات وپذیرش at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||19 Mar 2018|
|Re-Announced MIS Focal Point at ASDP/DMTVET/MOE||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Deputy Chief of Party - Technical at Tetra Tech -Women's Leadership Devel..||Kabul||25 Mar 2018|
|Team Lead, Civil (CMS) at Afghanistan Holding Group||Kabul||18 Mar 2018|
|معلم زبان روسي at Kabul World Wide Road and Construction Co..||Kabul||21 Mar 2018|
|کار زده کړه/حرفوي زده کړه at USAID Promote: Women in ..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|کارآموزی/کارآموزی حرفه ی.. at USAID Promote: Women i..||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern/Apprentice at USAID Promote: Women in the Economy||Kabul||16 May 2018|