QA Lab Assistant(383 Views)
About NEI (Nutrition and Education International)
Nutrition and Education International (NEI) is an international NGO based in Pasadena, CA, USA. Founded in 2003, NEI’s Mission is to develop a sustainable soy industry in Afghanistan as a practical solution to rampant malnutrition among Afghan women and children. NEI’s soy value chain is comprehensive including seed production, soybean cultivation, soy processing, and soy market development. NEI collaborates with many Afghan ministries and international food security organizations to provide nutritious soy foods to malnourished people throughout Afghanistan. NEI also collaborates with local business partners to produce and market a line of Nutriana branded soy foods for sale to wholesalers, retailers, and the institutional market. Although a non-profit organization, NEI’s operations and culture follow a traditional corporate business model, with proactive goal-setting and a fast-paced working environment. Please visit our website for more information: www.neifoundation.org.
The Administrative Clerk is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
The Administrative Clerk reports to the QA Coordinator and is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that QA operations are maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||143|
|Closing Date:||24 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Laboratory||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 3 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage the inventory log and maintains current records; work to ensure the accuracy of database.
• Follow methodologies in carrying routine tasks.
• Perform routine administrative tasks including data entry, reporting and communication with other departments.
• Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines.
• Maintain clean work area and equipment.
• Fallow Standard Operating Procedures for all laboratory activities.
• Prepare samples for inline quality tests.
• Perform sampling from different types of soybean products in different stages and document the results.
• Assists lab technician in different inline and final product tests.
• Assist lab technician in timely procurement of all laboratory equipment and supplies.
• Identify and resolve issues related to laboratory equipment and supplies.
• Assist with scheduling shelf-life tests.
Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint; Outlook).
• Excellent written and spoken Dari, Pashto and English
• At least 2 years of professional Administrative experience.
• University degree in Chemistry, biotechnology, biology, food science and technology should be preferred
At least 2 years of professional admin assistant or lab assistant experience in the chemical or medical laboratories
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, General
All resumes and cover letters should be e-mailed to Submission e-mail. Note: Please write the post title in the subject of your e-mail failure to follow the instruction your cvs will be rejected automatically . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!