RF Planning & Optimization Engineer(683 Views)
About Asia Consultancy Group (ACG)
Asia Consultancy Group (ACG) is a privately-held international telecommunications service company engaged in facilitating the development of infrastructure solutions for disperse populated areas.
Our aim is to provide a range of premier services encompassing cell tower co-location, operation and management, network planning and design, and Over-The-Air device management, to Telecommunication and ISP services providers facings a challenging environment.
The RF Planning & Optimization Engineer is responsible for OSS KPI improvement, Troubleshooting, integration and Log file analysis of the ACG RAN share telecom network elements and also responsible for the availability and system performance include monitoring the enterprise, identifying issues and potential problems, coordinating resources, and communicating statuses, solving the problem.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||ACG-004|
|Closing Date:||27 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Telecom/Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing clear direction to the Operations team Onsite for the better service of maintenance for the Live Production Environments of ACG.
• RF Planning & Optimization and enhancement of 2G, 3G & LTE KPI Counter, parameters & configurations.
• Responsible to find out HW, MW & Power Issues daily & Escalate with response team for improvement of KPI Base on OSS KPI.
• Responsible for End to end troubleshooting with others department/team or vendor if the problems are related to transmission/interhandover
• Solid understanding of Drive test, analysis and making the reports.
• Experience in L3 analyzing. Knowledge on post processing and analysis tool (TEMS, NEMO, Actix or equivalent).
• Networks. Responsibilities include analysis, system dimensioning for Coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, initial system design and Dimensioning, coverage planning, site identification, evaluation and zoning support, interference analysis and optimization.
• Identifies problem On-site & recommendations for the issues fixations from the site.
• Working with Operators/Customer Optimization teams for the enhancements.
• Responsible to Operators costumer complains & Main KPI Parameters effect.
• Daily KPI reporting to Optimization Manager.
• He / she should be flexible and creative.
• Self-disciplined, self-motivated and the ability to organize and prioritize time effectively.
• Ability to manage and lead a team.
• Underlying awareness of the bigger picture.
• Ability to think quickly, take the initiative and willingness to make judgment calls.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Willingness and ability to learn new products and network technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized training.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to communicate about networking issues effectively and in a comprehensible manner both to clients and employees
• Able to work on a multi-cultural environment
• Strong background in terms of RF planning & optimization field within a Telecom environment
• RF Planning & Optimization Engineer require at least a bachelor's degree with qualifications in electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering, computer science & information technology and related fields.
• Related Job experience minimum 3 year in the RF planning & optimization field.
• Self-starter with ability and ambition to work remotely, on-site with a specific customer for extended or dedicated periods of time.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Telecom/Engineering
Please submit your cover letter and C.V to below email address, providing 3 last including current reference is required. Also, indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail for the position your applying (for this post use " RF Planning & Optimization Engineer " as subject of your email).
Only those who have the above mentioned qualification are invited to send their applications and CVs electronically to the above mentioned email!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|More jobs in this category|
|Fault Management Engineer at (افغان تیلی کام (سلام||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|