HR Manager(586 Views)
About Aziz Group
Construction Company working in Afghanistan.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||HR-001|
|Closing Date:||30 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Human Resource||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Any||Salary Range:||500 to 0 USD|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel.
2. Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
3. Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
4. Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary
5. Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
6. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
7. Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
8. Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
3. Critical Evaluation.
4. Global & Cultural Awareness.
5. HR Expertise.
6. Leadership & Navigation.
7. Relationship Management.
8. Ethical Practice.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from four-year College or university; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Only qualified candidate who experts in Human Resource to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than 30-Sep-2017. Please include the name of position and Vacancy No. in the subject line as (HR Manager # HR-001). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر عمومی منابع بشری at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply..||Herat||05 Oct 2017|
|تیم لیدر تسهیل قراردادها at ATRA||Kabul||02 Oct 2017|
|Officer Human Resources at Afghanistan International Bank||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|Senior Human Resource Officer (National Contr.. at Danish Refugee Council..||Kabul||22 Sep 2017|
|Human Resource Specialist at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|HR Analyst - Females only at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|