Training Specialist(1077 Views)
About Ministry of Public Health
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) is tasked with a critical mandate; to deliver and promote sustainable and accessible health care services to the people of Afghanistan. Social and economic advancement can only be realized in a thriving and healthy society.
The success of the MoPH is heavily driven in its ability to plan and use allocated resources effectively. Effective financial management is therefore critical for sustainable development and is the primary tool that translates the MoPH development strategies into noticeable outcomes or service delivery. Good governance and democratic accountability relies on transparent management of the MoPH budget. Therefore, ineffective financial management undermines the effectiveness and efficiency of development interventions and hinders the country’s progress towards improved and sustainable health care.
MoPH finance directorate is going through a reform process and after reviewing the structure of finance directorates of other line ministries such as MRRD, MoE and MAIL, has proposed a new and standard structure that is approved by MoPH leadership, for this purpose MoPH needs a qualified staff as head of coordination and reporting unite, to take the responsibility of overall coordination and financial reporting of MoPH.
The ICU Training Specialist is responsible for overall management of ICU training related activities including managing, planning, organizing and implementing all the training related activities.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||Trn/Sp/ICU|
|Closing Date:||20 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||General||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||2 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities:
• To coordinate training program with the Project Coordinators.
• Undertake situational analysis, evaluate training requirements and to draw the methodologies for conducting and organizing training programs.
• To develop and arrange the training curriculum for training courses.
• Prepare training guidelines, training plans, training modules & manuals, device mechanism for monitoring of trainings impact and development of resource material.
• To provide list of teaching material, equipment and training modules.
• To arrange translation services and handouts for training courses.
• To prepare monthly and annual reports to Project Coordinator
On all training activities
• To supervise training activities and give proper feedback to Project Coordinator and prepare certificates for the participants and kindly solve the participants problems and have record from their activities
• To coordinate expanses for training courses and workshops with the finance responsible regarding the preparation of budget
• To train the employees on job according to the requirements of the Project
• Formulating and compiling handout of project regulations in English and local languages to new employees
• To upgrade employees knowledge with regarding to the latest developments in the Project
• Plan motivational programs to perk up the employees and encourage them to work to their optimum efficiency
• Any other task related to program requested by Technical Coordinator
Skills and specifications:
The major skill required by a training officer is exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. The other skills and specifications required for a training officer are:
• Ability to explain such that the new employees can understand the terminology used in the project and the rules and regulations
• Strong oral and written skills
• A sound knowledge about the rules and regulations of the Project in order to answer employee queries
• Good organization, coordination, management and observation skills
Qualifications & Requirement:
The education and qualifications required for the job of a training officer are:
• MD degree from one of the recognized universities with attestation from ministry of higher education
• MD Specialization degree with attestation from MoPH
• At least two years of general experience in clinical field
• One-year experience in the field of health care management (experience in Hospital Management is preferable).
• Having Administrative and Technical skills.
• Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
• Good Team player
• Strong Communication Skills
• Good Computer skill (MS Office) and Ability to use internet
• Skill for Drafting and developing of Treatment Guidelines
• Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Health/Medical
Submission Guide line: (I) Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail which corresponds if any of following 2 items is missing, your application will be considered as ineligible/incomplete.
1. In your emails please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
2. Updated Curriculum vitae (CV)/Resume (Please attached your recent photo and mention in your CV exact date/periods of your work experience, graduation Day, Month, and Year).
If you are shortlisted and invited for written test/interview you will be required to present the original, the following:
A. Education Documents: Your recent education degree/diploma
Copy of verified Baccalaureate (12 passed) degree by Ministry of Education
Copy of verified 14 or 15 passed degree by related Ministries
Copy of verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Medical Doctor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
Copy of verified Master degree by Ministry of Higher Education
B. Copy of National Identity Card (Tazkira: Only the pages that show picture and Tazkira number, pages, place of issue and date of issue)
• Electronic applications will be sent to: sub e-mail
• Hard copies will be sent to: HR Container, Second floor, at the Ministry of Public Health, Great Masoud Square Kabul Afghanistan.
• The Contact Person at Human Resources is: Mr. Mustafa Sirat, HR Officer, MoPH-GD HR. Phone number: 0093- (0)-794-217733
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to written test/interview and subsequent process. Please contact the person in charge (Mr. Mustafa Sirat) for confirmation.
• No CVs will be accepted after the closing date.
• Any persuade will be threat as disqualification.
• Candidate who applies for the same position in last six months and was unsuccessful (Obtained less than 60% marks), will not be short listed.
• Fraudulent documents and or fraudulent claims in CVs and or documents will result in disqualification at any stage of the recruitment process.
|More jobs in this category|
|کار شناس پلان و ارزیابی at National Medicine and Healt..||Kabul||02 Aug 2018|
|پوسته رسان at DABS||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Finance and Admin Specialist at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Internship at Albashir Group of Companies||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|
|سه پست مختلف برای طبقه ان.. at House||Kabul||24 Sep 2018|