Power Transmission Expert(247 Views)
About Ghani Consultancy Services
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||Ghani –PTE -2|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||2 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
• Assis the technical assessment / studies and draft reports for studies listed in Table 1 including (a) Power Synchronization Study, (b) National Grid Expansion Study, (c) Afghanistan’s Domestic Power Generation Study, (d) Afghanistan Energy Sector Masterplan;
• Study the current status of the power system, island mode and synchronization issues, and identify development as well as expansion needs.
• Advise the government on technical solutions for synchronous and asynchronous power interconnections for Afghanistan, least cost transmission grid expansion and grid stability, and development of power systems in Afghanistan with new domestic generation options
• Based on the system simulation and review of existing studies on development of transmission, determine whether the proposed projects should be priority based
• Conduct site reconnaissance (route surveys) to collect data/information for feasibility study level design.
• Assis in feasibility studies for projects on transmission and distribution network development/rehabilitation and for project components including them (e.g. hydropower project with transmission/distribution components).
• Provide input in preparation of reports.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
• Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
• Have a basic understanding of the English language
• Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
• Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
The Power Transmission Expert will have at least a Bachelor level degree in electrical engineering and preferably 5 years of experience working in development/rehabilitation of transmission lines, substation and grid systems.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Electrical Engineering
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Power Transmission Expert), Vac# Ghani – PTE -2)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
|More jobs in this category|
|عضو مدیریت تطبیق پروژها at DABS||Kabul||30 Sep 2017|
|سر شفت at DABS||Wardak||18 Oct 2017|
|Electrical/Mechanical Engineer at DABS||Kabul||27 Oct 2017|
|Power Planning Expert at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|Power Systems Expert (Deputy Team Leader) at Ghani Consultancy Services||Kabul||13 Oct 2017|
|The Power Systems Specialist/Deputy Team Lead.. at SMEC||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Power Transmission System Specialist at SMEC||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Power Planning Specialist at SMEC||Kabul||25 Sep 2017|
|Electrician at Karguzaar Networking Services||Kabul||26 Sep 2017|