Power Planning Expert(1155 Views)
About Ghani Consultancy Services
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||Ghani –PPE -3|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 22 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
• Undertake demand and supply analyses in brownfield and greenfield sites to identify development and expansion needs;
• Contribute to international expert in identify imported power and domestic power generation options and its interconnection with transmission network;
• Assist with team based on the system simulation and review of existing studies, prioritize power distribution projects including technical and commercial considerations, and system capability;
• Provide inputs to preparation of energy masterplan and action plan for short, medium and long terms sector development,
• Help for providing input in preparation of tariff model and framework and Business Plan for the Client,
• Provide input in preparation of reports.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
• Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
• Have a basic understanding of the English language
• Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
• Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
Power Planning Expert will have a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering and preferably 5 years of experience working in development/rehabilitation of power distribution networks, substation and grid systems.
Afghanistan - Kabul
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Power Planning Expert), Vac# Ghani – PPE -3)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
|More jobs in this category|
|Electrical Design Engineer at Venco Imtiaz Construction Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|عضو مدیریت تست و کمیشننگ at DABS||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|عضو مدیریت لابراتوار at DABS||Kabul||01 Apr 2018|
|عضو ترمیم ترانسفارمرها at DABS||Nangarhar||27 Mar 2018|
|Electrical CAD Trainer at CAD Skills Development Centre||Kabul||17 Mar 2018|