Renewable Energy Expert(1064 Views)
About Ghani Consultancy Services
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||Ghani –REE -5|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 12 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
• Assist in analytical assessment and preparation of action plan for renewable energy generation options (geothermal, municipal waste, agri-waste, among others);
• Assist in review and prepare the project scope, capital and operating cost estimates, implementation schedule, contracting, and implementation arrangements;
• Collaboration with relevant team members, the capacity development plan based on the capacity needs assessment. Assist in developing the training programs,
• Assist in conducting of capacity building needs assessment for renewables and lead the conduct of workshops for the EA and other relevant agencies on solar technologies related to the assignment: technology, site selection criteria, due diligence process, operation and maintenance, design, implementation, and, management;
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
• Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
• Have a basic understanding of the English language
• Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
• Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
Renewable Energy Expert will be an energy economist/engineer/manager with a Bachelor degree in the above and should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in design of renewable energy power plants totaling at least 50MW aggregated capacity.
Afghanistan - Kabul
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Renewable Energy Expert), Vac# Ghani – REE -5)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
|More jobs in this category|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Kabul||04 Apr 2018|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Multi Cities||04 Apr 2018|
|Junior Civil Engineer (Re announced) at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP ..||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|Field Engineer at SNaPP2-MAIL||Baghlan||04 Apr 2018|
|Field Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||12 Apr 2018|
|Intern (Infrastructure) at Integrity Watch Afghanistan||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Surveyor Engineer at ( Ministry of Agriculture) AAIP Project||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|
|WASH Deputy Program Manager, Soft components at ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM||Helmand||29 Mar 2018|
|Field Engineer at DACAAR||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Proposal Writer at PG Global Group||Kabul||30 May 2018|