Energy Sector Strategy Expert(1123 Views)
About Ghani Consultancy Services
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||Ghani –ESSE -6|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Engineering||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 12 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
• Assist in preparation of energy sector masterplan by consolidating and updating power and gas development masterplans for the country.
• Undertake preliminary studies related to power generation planning and economic appraisal, plant Optimization, Design and Engineering;
• Assist MOMP in technical aspects related to
• Work and help with international counterpart in conducting of capacity building needs assessment for energy sector and lead the conduct of workshops for the EA and other relevant agencies on solar technologies related to the assignment: technology, site selection criteria, due diligence process, operation and maintenance, design, implementation, and, management;
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
• Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
• Have a basic understanding of the English language
• Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
• Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
The Expert should hold at least Bachelor level degree in engineering / management with a proven experience of 5 years in strategic planning of energy sector in developing in the field.
Afghanistan - Kabul
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Energy Sector Strategy Expert), Vac# Ghani – ESSE -5)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
|More jobs in this category|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی لوگر at Afghanistan Urban Water Su..||Logar||28 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی گردیز at Afghanistan Urban Water ..||Gardez||28 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی فاریا.. at Afghanistan Urban Wate..||Faryab||25 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی لغمان at Afghanistan Urban Water ..||Laghman||25 Jul 2018|
|مدیر پروژه آبرسانی at Afghanistan Urban Water Supply and ..||Kabul||25 Jul 2018|
|Design Engineer at Ministry Of Agriculture Irrigation and Livestock||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|Monitoring Engineer at Ministry Of Agriculture Irrigation and Livestock||Kabul||30 Jul 2018|
|Five Engineer, Five Technician, Five Electric.. at APEC||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|
|Solar System Engineer at HEDP / MoHE||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Construction Manager at (MCG ) Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||07 Aug 2018|
|Field Officer at DACAAR||Multi Cities||29 Jul 2018|
|Deputy Procurement Director at Mumtaz Construction Group||Kabul||27 Jul 2018|