Energy Financial Expert(1393 Views)
About Ghani Consultancy Services
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||Ghani –EFE -8|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 14 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
• Report to the team leader upon engagement, provide inputs, and assist the team leader in the delivery of required outputs related to preparation of energy sector masterplan by consolidating and updating power and gas development masterplans for Afghanistan;
• Assist in Reviewing the feasibility study including cost estimates and scope, design configuration;
• Work closely with Client and other relevant agencies, in energy sector analysis
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
• Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
• Have a basic understanding of the English language
• Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
• Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
Energy Financial Expert should have at least Bachelor level degree in Finance and economics with a proven experience of 5 years in financial aspects related to energy sector.
Afghanistan - Kabul
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Energy Finance Expert), Vac# Ghani – EFE -8)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
|More jobs in this category|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Cashier at MAIL||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Finance Manager at OXUS Consulting Group||Kabul||29 Jul 2018|
|Accountant at Abdul Majeed Ali Uhaul Ltd||Kabul||15 Aug 2018|
|Finance SME at MOIA||Kabul||28 Jul 2018|
|SENIOR ACCESS TO FINANCE ADVISOR at DAI||Kabul||23 Jul 2018|
|Internal Audit Finance / Procurement Manager at AFTEL||Kabul||21 Jul 2018|
|Financial and Administrative Advisor at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Sr. Finance Assistant/Cash Custodian at Ministry of Public Works (MoPW) N..||Kabul||22 Jul 2018|
|مدیر عمومی حواله جات at Capital Region Independent Devel..||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Assistant Manager Finance at Habib Bank Ltd||Kabul||31 Jul 2018|
|GP Assistant at DABS||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Tax Accounting Officer at DABS||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Finance Officer at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Finance Assistant at ASERD/MRRD||Kabul||18 Jul 2018|
|Audit Officer at Alfalah Consulting Service (ACSC)||Kabul||17 Jul 2018|
|Chief Financial Officer at AFTEL||Kabul||16 Jul 2018|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||29 Nov 2018|