Energy Financial Expert(704 Views)
About Ghani Consultancy Services
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||Ghani –EFE -8|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Account/Finance||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 14 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
• Report to the team leader upon engagement, provide inputs, and assist the team leader in the delivery of required outputs related to preparation of energy sector masterplan by consolidating and updating power and gas development masterplans for Afghanistan;
• Assist in Reviewing the feasibility study including cost estimates and scope, design configuration;
• Work closely with Client and other relevant agencies, in energy sector analysis
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
• Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
• Have a basic understanding of the English language
• Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
• Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
Energy Financial Expert should have at least Bachelor level degree in Finance and economics with a proven experience of 5 years in financial aspects related to energy sector.
Afghanistan - Kabul
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Energy Finance Expert), Vac# Ghani – EFE -8)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
|More jobs in this category|
|Finance Manager at SDROA||Kabul||06 Dec 2017|
|Procurement and Contract Management Officer at DABS||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Provincial Finance Officer at Ministry of Education (MoE)||Khost||29 Nov 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Roots of Peace||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|Finance Assistant at Jahan University||Kabul||15 Dec 2017|
|Tax Manager at Quest Financial Services||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Finanace Manager at Jahan University||Kabul||14 Dec 2017|
|Medical Record Officer at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Internal Audit Specialist at MAIL/OFWMP||Kabul||25 Nov 2017|
|Finance Assistant at United Nations World Food Programme||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|GMAT Instructor – Part Time at American University of Afghanistan||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|کارمند تحویلخانه at DABS||Kabul||23 Nov 2017|
|عضو جمع آوری عواید at DABS||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|
|(عضو جمع آوری عواید (کارم.. at DABS||Kabul||24 Nov 2017|
|Financial Analyst at Office of Senior Advisor to the President of Afghani..||Kabul||02 Dec 2017|
|Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer at Afghan Social Marketing Organizati..||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Machinery Controller Officer at Aziz Group||Kabul||31 Dec 2017|
|Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Apr 2018|
|Female Finance Analyst at Youth in Action Consulting Company||Multi Cities||15 Aug 2018|