Energy Tariff Expert (upstream and downstream(866 Views)
About Ghani Consultancy Services
Ghani Consultancy Services (GHANI) is a specialized international Management, Business, Engineering and research firm. We work with organizations aiming to deliver better results. Our extensive experience has made us capable of dealing with the complexity of business and development management. We specialize in multidisciplinary management solutions and enable our clients to achieve higher levels of development and sustain growth. We work with people at all levels of the organization building their capabilities and skills. We engage ourselves with the client, serving their best interest before ours.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||Ghani –ETE -11|
|Closing Date:||13 Oct 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 16 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• He /She will be required to deliver the following duties:
• Assenting in review the existing PPSAs in the region and advise on the best possible way forward;
• Provide input and lead in preparation of energy sector masterplan by consolidating and updating power and gas development masterplans for Afghanistan; tariff model and framework, DABS’ business plan, national grid expansion study, power synchronization study and renewable energy sector development of Afghanistan;
• Assist the Client in development of tariff models for upstream, midstream and downstream components of the energy supply chain. This would include review of current tariff, methodology of data collection, collection and analysis of information, development of the methodology and guidelines
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Possess good interpersonal skills and communication abilities;
• Well organized, and ability to properly work in team.
• Have a basic understanding of the English language
• Must be able to self-direct on issues related to work, and to work without constant supervision
• Encourage and motivate the team toward achievement of project objectives within given timeframe.
Note: Only applicants who meet these requirements will be considered.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, in law or related field (Power Purchase and Sales)
The expert should possess minimum of 5 years previous work experience and working knowledge of the tariff and legal systems and regimes of power purchase and sales agreements. The expert must possess superior judgment. The expert should possess proven ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with government officials, public and private sector organizations, and other stakeholders.
Afghanistan - Kabul
CVs with cover letter should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY to below mentioned email.
Please include position title and vacancy No. in the subject line of the e-mail. (Energy Tariff Expert (upstream and downstream)), Vac# Ghani – ETE -11)
Only short listed candidates whose background and experiences correspond to the above criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
|More jobs in this category|
|Marketing Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Sales Officer at Boustan-E-Sabz Agriculture Company||Kabul||30 Mar 2018|
|Chief Marketing & Business Development Office.. at Exchangerzone||Kabul||29 Mar 2018|
|Sales Supervisor - مدیر فروشات at Pamircyclet group of companie..||Kabul||30 Apr 2018|
|Senior Marketing Officer at Vision Financial Services||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Production and Sales Manager (Re-advertised) at TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN||Kabul||26 Mar 2018|
|Telesales Officer at Elite Capital Investment||Kabul||24 Mar 2018|
|Sales Manager at Insta Telecom||Kabul||31 Mar 2018|