Administrative Manager(972 Views)
About Aria Medica
Aria Medica is a subsidiary company of Investone Corps Inc. It is a young company in the pharmaceutical sector of Afghanistan with the vision to contribute to the improvement of health quality by addressing unmet medical needs; in particular, in the underserved areas of the country through investing in the production, importation, and distribution of quality, safe, efficacious and affordable pharmaceutical products.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise and manage the daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. The Administrative Manager will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. The desired candidate has excellent communication and strong organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively set new mechanism in place to increase efficiency. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently to enable other operations and senior management to meet deadlines and their goals as per schedules.
|Date Posted:||13 Sep 2017||Reference:||AM025-09-17|
|Closing Date:||19 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Permanent||Years of Experience:||5 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||1 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Manager will be responsible for undertaking the following tasks and responsibilities in a professional manner:
1. Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
2. Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
3. Manage schedules and deadlines.
4. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
5. Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians).
6. Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
7. Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
8. Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
9. Develop, review and implement administrative policies with the help of departmental heads and AM’s top management.
10. Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keepings, forms control, office layout, and budgetary requirements.
11. Prepare and implement monthly, quarterly and annual budget for the administration department.
12. Supervise administrative staff and security guards and segregate responsibilities to ensure higher organizational productivity
13. Develop and maintain system for managing records with highest degree of effectiveness and safety.
14. Develop and maintain office order register and other needed documents in this regard.
15. Support visa process and documentation for international staff.
16. Assist international employees to receive a work permit.
17. Develop health and safety measures and implement it within Aria Medica premises.
18. Develop inventory management system and maintain inventory levels and manage inventories as per internal policies of Aria Medica.
19. Evaluate the process and internal management system of Aria Medica to increase organizational productivity.
20. Manage logistics operations of Aria Medica.
21. Manage travels records and documentation with the help of HR department.
22. Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. of senior management.
23. Facilitate clearance of travel claims generated based on business trips inside and outside the country.
24. Manage the transportation department.
25. Support HR department in recruitment of competent drivers.
26. Support HR in practical test of drivers.
27. Ensure all vehicles have registration cards.
28. Manage vehicles and maintain log books for controlling purposes.
29. Manage expenses in relation to fuel, oil and repair.
30. Monitor transportation costs and recommend ways to increase efficiency.
31. Keep all the vehicle fit, proper and ready to drive.
32. Develop and implement security policy.
33. Support in recruitment of fit and proper security guards.
34. Review the performance of security guards.
35. Assist the security personnel in medical checkup.
36. Manage guards and their attendance.
37. Any other related activity assigned by Aria Medica’s senior management.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
1. Proven experience as administration manager.
2. In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
3. Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
4. Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
5. An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
7. A team player with leadership skills.
8. Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
9. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 5+ years administrative experience, preferably in for profit organizations, international NGOs and pharmaceutical suppliers.
Education: Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration, Economic, BSc. - Master’s degree is prefered.
Computer Skills- Advanced skills in using word processing, spreadsheet (MS Excel) are required.
Languages: Good communication skill in English, Dari /Pashto.
Afghanistan - Kabul: PROVINCIAL CENTER (KABUL)
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested and qualified national candidates are requested to submit their CVs along with cover letters, with the vacancy number and position title as (Administrative Manager-AM025-09-17) on the subject line electronically to below mentioned email address. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Aria Medica is an equal opportunity employer. All ethnic groups and both genders are urged to apply.
|More jobs in this category|
|Administrative Assistant at IDLO||Multi Cities||07 Dec 2017|
|Admin Officer at Afghanistan Chamber of Industries and Mines||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|OFC Senior Expert at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|M&E Officer at Asia Higher Education Institute||Herat||25 Nov 2017|
|Administration Assistant at Criminal Justice Task Force (CJTF)||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|English Learning Centre Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Balkh||04 Dec 2017|
|Admin Associate at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|متخصص اداری ثبت معلومات at ACD||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Public Administration Advisor to MoMP Ministe.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Senior Administration Officer at IFRC||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Project Officer – English for Afghans Proje.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|