Logistic Assistant(1115 Views)
About Core Drillers
-Core Drillers, Inc. is an Afghanistan registered exploration and mining company established in 2015 with an ambition to conduct professional mineral exploration and mining in Afghanistan. Core Drillers is headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan and has oversea active coordinating offices located in United State of America, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Turkey which are led by Afghan and international professionals with vast practical, technical and business experience in mining and minerals exploration.
Core Drillers, is committed to grow as a professional, innovative, safe, environmentally responsible and profitable mining company for the long and sustainable benefit of shareholders, government and people. The wellbeing of community is first priority to our company; Supporting local education and training, employing local talents, engaging with community activities, and preferring to purchase local products and services (where possible) are the core values of Core Drillers. We at CDI strives for excellence through the application of extensive knowledge and experience of our expertise in the mining industry.
Core Drillers, Inc recently installed and commissioned talc crushing and grinding plant with minimum capacity of 40,000 tons of grinded and 100,000 ton of crushed talc annually in Sheikh Mesri Industrial Park, Nangarhar province.
The logistic assistant is responsible for all purchasing for the office.
|Date Posted:||14 Sep 2017||Reference:||CD0034|
|Closing Date:||21 Sep 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Male|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long-term||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain an inventory list of all Core Drillers equipments, and update it on monthly basis.
• Do the maintenance and follow of vehicles/generators maintenance and logbooks
• Do purchases in coordination and consultation with the Admin Manager
• Prepare and maintain a list of all service providing agencies for purchasing, repairing and maintenance of office equipments.
• Make sure that the office has enough stationary in the stock.
• Manage office expenses in terms of stationary, electricity bill and other logistic.
• Supply all kinds of required machines, equipments and tools and other items to the office.
• Arrange hotel and guest house booking for guests
• Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and other office equipments.
• Develop and maintain good relationship with all relevant local government and non-government bureaus, agencies as well as authorities.
• Any other task assigned by his supervisor which falls within his capabilities.
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• High School degree, Diploma
• At least three years of professional working experience in a similar position.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office 2007, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Language skills: Fluency in the local languages and English.
Afghanistan - Nangarhar: Jalalabad
Qualified candidates are encourage to send their CV with a cover letter to the below mentioned email no later than September, 21, 2017. Please include the name of position & Vacancy No. in the subject line as (CD0034 Logistic Assistant). No other documents are needed to be submitted unless invited for an interview. Applications receive after the closing date will not be considered.
|More jobs in this category|
|Administrative Assistant at IDLO||Multi Cities||07 Dec 2017|
|Admin Officer at Afghanistan Chamber of Industries and Mines||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|OFC Senior Expert at Ministry of communication and IT||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|M&E Officer at Asia Higher Education Institute||Herat||25 Nov 2017|
|Administration Assistant at Criminal Justice Task Force (CJTF)||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|English Learning Centre Manager at British Council Afghanistan||Balkh||04 Dec 2017|
|Admin Associate at Ministry of Public Health||Kabul||29 Nov 2017|
|متخصص اداری ثبت معلومات at ACD||Kabul||28 Nov 2017|
|Public Administration Advisor to MoMP Ministe.. at Ministry of Mines and ..||Kabul||27 Nov 2017|
|Senior Administration Officer at IFRC||Kabul||30 Nov 2017|
|Project Officer – English for Afghans Proje.. at British Council Afghan..||Kabul||26 Nov 2017|